Chapter 2 - A Date To Remember

CHAPTER 2 -  A DATE TO REMEMBER

AN: Hello everyone! I don't have much to say right now, but sorry for taking so long to update! I'm having some major writers block and I hate it! I know this chapter is short, but I wanted it to just be Niall's and Claire's date. So yeah! Are you guys excited for Kari? I am! It's so much fun writing from her point of view so the next chapter should be up sooner! Well, here's the second chapter of Finding Someone! And yeah, this chapter is dedicated to one of my fans, 1DGlows!

Niall’s POV

After talking to Claire I hurried to my dressing room to change out of my sweaty clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt with a blue jumper over it, and my favorite pair of Nikes. I told the boys I was leaving and literally ran to Claire’s dressing room. I knocked before opening the door. There she was just sitting on the couch, waiting.

“Hey!” she said collecting her things before walking over to me. Wow. She was wearing a floral print skirt with a tucked in pink t-shirt and a jean jacket. She had on ballet flats so I was taller than her. She was beautiful.

“What?” she asked, snapping me out of my trance.

“Oh! I’m sorry love. You were so beautiful that I couldn’t help but stare,” I said pulling her into a hug. I couldn’t see her, but I knew she was blushing. I pulled out of the hug and pecked her on the lips. Then I took her hand and lead her to the car that was waiting just for us.

“So where are we going this time?” she asked eagerly once we were on the road.

“Claire, you know me. I would never tell you.”

“But why can’t I change that?” she whined.

“Because I don’t plan on changing,” I chuckled.

“Fine.” We sat in a comfortable silence the rest of the ride, finally arriving at the Eiffel Tower. I heard Claire gasp as the driver parked. I grinned knowing she had wanted to see the Eiffel Tower since she was six years old. We got out of the car and I lead her to the base when I had set up a candle lit picnic.

“Niall, this is amazing,” she whispered.

“You’re amazing,” Is how I responded. She giggled. I went over and sat down on the red and white checkered blanket and motioned for her to join my. She came and sat down and I pulled her onto my lap. I took a piece of her hair and twirled it around my fingertips.

“Niall?”

“Yeah love?”

“This is really sweet of you.”

“It’s the least I could do for my beautiful girlfriend. You’ve wanted to see the Eiffel Tower since you were six.”

“You remember that?”

“Of course I do. It was your birthday and we were at the park swinging on the swings. You didn’t want a big party so it was just was us,” I said finally looking into her eyes. She returned my gaze before kissing my cheek.

“You have an amazing memory. I didn’t even remember most of that.”

“Shall we eat?” I asked. She nodded and opened up the picnic basket. We ate in silence, admiring the city lights around us. When we were both done I got up and threw the garbage away. I came back and laid down on the blanket. Claire followed suit and I wrapped my arm around her. I looked up the sky to see it’s crystal clear and the stars were out. I start humming our new single “One Thing.”

“You’ve got that one thing,” I whispered to Claire making her blush.

“That was a little cheesy Niall,” she laughed.