Chapter 20 - A Concert and Dating Issues

AN: Well, hello everyone! I haven't updated this story is so long! I feel really bad, but I take school very seriously and that comes first, so yeah. Please excuse the shortness and typos, I'm writing on my phone again, under the covers in my room because I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I'm such a bad girl. Yeah, no. Anyway I hope you enjoy! :)

Kari's POV

I used to not like going to the boys concerts that much before, but that's because of all the drama with Harry and Zayn and me feeling like Niall was taking my best friend away from me. It was different now. As I followed Harry and the others to the car I was getting excited. I knew Claire and the lads had so much fun performing and I loved seeing the smiles plastered on their faces all night long. Especially Harry's because of his cute little dimples. When we got to the arena we snuck in the back way like usual and made our way to the dressing rooms. I followed Claire to her's like I always did and ploped down on the couch, turning on the TV so I could see the livestream of the concert in the process.  

"Blue or pink?" Claire asked holding up two shirts. I examined them both. 

"I say blue. I think you wore pink last time." I said. Claire nodded and carried on getting ready. She was dressed in a dark pair of skinny jeans, the blue t-shirt, a gray cardigan, and gray high tops. Lou was rushing around, culring Clarie's hair and doing her makeup as fast as possible while putting the finishing touches on her outfit. Lou always did Claire first since she knew Claire wouldn't mess up her hair and makeup and since the boys were a lot more to handle. I quite like Lou. I've never actually spoken to her alone, but when we're in a group she's very kind and bubbly and an amazing stylist. When she was done she smiled at us and ran off to the lads dressing room.  

"So, what did Harry talk to you about today?" Claire asked. 

"Oh, it was nothing really. He showed me some song lyrics he wrote and they were actually really good. They were about me." I whispered the last part. 

"Aww! Kari that's so cute!" Claire exclaimed. 

"Yeah, and were going on a date tomorrow after the concert." 

"But I thought Harry was supposed to be dating Britt." Claire frowned. Shit. I totally forgot about that little detail.  

"That's a good point. I guess were stuck inside the hotel then." I shrugged. 

"Just be careful that no one sees you two at all." Claire warned. 

"Don't worry! We'll be fine. Now go get over to the stage. The shows about to start." I told her. 

"Okay, I just want to make sure this works for you and Harry. You're so cute together!" Claire squealed before heading to the stage. I just chuckled and focused my attention on the TV which had just started to broadcast the concert. I intentially watched the whole thing before counting down from five before a tired Claire brust through the door. 

"Hey, good job tonight." I complimented before getting up and going to find Harry. I walked down the hallway and found the boys dressing room. I lightly tapped on the door. Harry opened the door and smiled instantly when he saw it was me and not some worker or reporter. And of course he was shirtless. Yes, I have to admit I love a guy with a six pack. 

"Hey!" He exclaimed. 

"Hey! Can I come in? I want to talk to you about something." I informed him. 

"Sure." 

"We can't really go on a date tomorrow. You're supposed to be dating Britt and if people see you and me together it would ruin the plan. But I was thinking we could still stay in the hotel a watch a movie or something." I told the now disappointed looking boy. 

"Oh, yeah, I may have forgot about that." 

"Harry, don't be upset about this. You don't want Britt starting those nasty rumors and it doesn't matter where we spend time together as long as we do." I said sincerely. Harry's expression brightens and I give him a smile. 

"This is why I think you're amazing." He said gently pecking my lips.  

"Okay, now go finish up. No, offence, but I want to leave this place." I stated bluntly. 

"None taken. I want to leave to." Harry said and I started to head back to Claire's dressing room, but Harry stopped me. 

"Hey, um, Kari, since we can't really go out in public do you want to watch a movie tonight?" 

"Sure Harry. I'd like that. But you have to kick Louis out." 

"And I'm completely fine with that." Harry smirked. "And I get to pick the movie." He added. 

"Harry!" I whined. 

"Kari!" He mocked. 

"Fine you can pick." I told him. 

"Good because I have the perfect movie in mind." He grinned. I could already tell it was going to be a horror film. But could I really object? Nope, not at all. 

"See you in a bit." I said leaving Harry. I weng back to Claire's dressing room to find her all ready to go back to the hotel. We walked through the fairly empty arena together and out to the car where Liam, Niall, and Zayn were waiting. 

"Hey boys. Nice job." I told them. 

"Thanks." They responded. Finally Louis and Harry were ready and we drove back to the hotel. When we got there I followed Harry to his room while Louis followed Zayn. 

"So, what are we watching?" I asked even though I had a good idea. 

"Paranormal Activitey." He smirked and put it into the DVD player. 

"Ooh, I'm so scared." I said sarcasticlly. Truth is I was scared. I could handle almost any movie except this one. Harry went and turned the lights off before sitting down next to me on the bed. The movie started and soon enough I found myself wrapped around Harry out of fear.  

"It looks like you are scared." Harry whispers in my ear. His voice sent shivers through me. When the movie was finally done I loosened my grip on Harry. 

"Well that was a good movie." He said. 

"For you it was. I was clinging to you the whole time." 

"Exactly." 

"I hate you." I said playfully. 

"No you don't." 

"Yes I do." I said and then Harry started tickling my sides. I let out a laugh and he tickled me more. 

"Harry stop!" 

"Not until you say I'm amazing." 

"Fine you're amazing Harry Styles." He stopped and plant a sweet kiss on my lips. When we pulled away he looked hesitant. 

"Kari, do you thinking lying to the press about Britt and I is the best way to deal with it?" He asked. 

"I don't know." I whispered. 

"Well I think I know. Let Britt tell all the lies she wants. I don't care anymore because if I can't be seen with you I'll die." He said. I looked into his eyes and I could tell he was completely serious. Just another way to make me trust him. But this fime I think he did it. He didn't care about Britt or the press. He truely cared about me. And I liked that feeling.

AN: So, how did you like it? I think the end was sweet yet crappy. Please comment, vote, and fan! Also thank you so much for over 30,000 reads on My Best Friend 368 votes and 115 fans!!! I love you guys! Also LWWY is sooo amazing I love it so much! So directioners, what's you favorite part of LWWY? Finally, I want to ask another question and I don't want any hate from this, but if One Direction ever went solo, who do you think would have the most sucess and why? I know who I would pick, but I don't want to tell you now so I'll tell you next update!  

Xx Lily