Chapter 3; The Breakfast Heist

(I'm so sorry for that Name LMAO)

        It was a warm sunny morning, and Zay was just waking up in his hotel room eager to explore more of San Francisco. He checked his phone to check the time ¨8:00 AM¨ it read. He smiled hopping out of bed, putting on a pair of black skinny jeans, a random black t-shirt with a Linkin Park logo on it and some black Nikes. Zay stopped for a moment to think about what he should do for breakfast. "I ain't about to pay for hotel food, so I'm probably gonna go back to that coffee shop I went to yesterday¨ He nodded and headed outside.

           When he got outside the sidewalks and roads were full of people and cars, probably headed to work or school. ¨God It's only 8 and it's this busy?!¨ He continued walking to the shop, stopping a few times to look at some stores and taking pictures of street art. "BOOM"! Right as He got to the front of the café, He and everybody in the area heard an explosion. As everybody was running around panicking, Zay tapped the button to activate his suit and flew towards the direction of the explosion. He landed on a building to see what he assumed to be some the Teen Titans fighting a small army of HIVE soldiers. The Titans were working so well together trying to take down the threat. Crypto smirked under his mask and flew down landing next to Robin.

            "Hey Birdy Boy!" He called out to Robin. Robin looked at Crypto and shook his head.

            "What are you doing here Crypto?"

             "Simple, not letting you have all the fun!" He laughed. "So what happened?"

    "HIVE apparently told their goons to break into every bank in the city and they keep failing every single time."

"Ahh, so the same as always?" Crypto asked. "Yeah pretty much."

While Robin's attention was on Crypto, a HIVE soldier was running towards him, "Hey watch out!" Crypto swiftly launched them back with a beam of lightning. "I had that!" Robin smugly said. "It didn't look like ya did!" Crypto laughed. Crypto threw a ball of electricity at one of the soldiers that was coming to "avenge" his shocked partner. Robin swung his staff at his chest and knee, dropping him down, then Crypto finished him off with a swift knee to his head. "You still got it." Robin said. "I never lost it!" Crypto responded. "I'm thinking of stopping by the towe-" before Crypto could finish the sentence, he saw a caped kid with a superman jacket flying towards him.

        "Get away from my robin!" he called out. "Oh shit.."  He flew directly at Crypto and super-pushed him into a wall. "Arghh!" Upon the impact his head hit the wall cutting his forehead open. He pressed the button to take his mask off. "What the hell was that for?!" Crypto stood up with his hands charged with electricity. The wound on his face quickly healed due to his healing factor. Robin and the other Titans tried to run over to de-escalate it but before they got to him a lightning bolt struck Crypto teleporting him to a building behind them. The Titans looked up at him while he looked down at them smiling while putting his mask back on. After the events, The Titans went about their day and Zay went back to getting his breakfast.