Chapter 11; Titans....Go

With no time to spare, The Titans headed to the center of the intersection where Gizmo's 25-foot tall robot stood tall. The robot's eyes lit up as it looked down at the heroes, "Look who finally showed up!" Gizmo laughed maniacally. Crypto looked at the team before looking back at the robot, "Well Yea! Your 'defense' wasn't top tier." Gizmo growled, "They are the best-trained soldiers in this country!" He declared. The Titans laughed, "No offense dude but I know toddlers that can defend better your soldiers." Beast Boy laughed. The robot clenched its fists, "Enough!!" Gizmo yelled out. "This ends now! The city will be HIVE territory and that's final!!" The robot swung its hand, at top speed launching Crypto. He crashed through a building. Crypto was laying on the floor trying to figure out what happened. Several sparks came out of his suit, which was not a good thing. Robin looked at the hole in the wall, "Titans Go!" he called out as they charged at the robot.

          Superboy flew straight at the giant robot, blasting it with his fiery heat vision. A black burn mark could be seen on the robot's grey amour. "What!? That normally always works!" Gizmo chuckled at the fact that his attack had almost no effect. Robin was quickly behind superboy throwing three explosive bird-a-rangs. He impaled the foot of the robot with his sword before detonating them. A trail of black craters spread around the robot's chest. "Pathetic!" The robot's hands morphed into a cannon, pointed directly towards the Son of the demon. Laser started firing directly at Robin, he dove and flipped around trying his best to dodge them. Suddenly, as he was trying to dodge, a laser hit him square in the chest. "Ahh!" He yelled in pain, falling to the ground. Blue Beetle quickly flew over, the scarab forming a plasma ray in his hand. The cannon shined light blue, firing a plasma beam burning the robot's whole hand off. "Dammit! You still aren't winning Titans."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        A familiar face ran over to Crypto, a teen girl with green eyes and brown hair. "Oh my god, Crypto are you ok?" Crypto tapped a button on his wrist, disabling his suit mask. "Zay??" Her eyes widened. "Hi, Sierra! Yea, I'm Gucci!" She reached for his hand and pulled him up. Zay looked around, the hole in the wall, tables destroyed, overall destruction, "Maya is gonna be pissed.." Sierra looked disappointed, "Don't worry, I'll make an insurance claim." She said, walking to the back. "Pierce, you good?" Blue Beetle radioed. "Yea, on my way back out!" he said, suiting back up. "Hurry! Dami is downed!" NoBody said urgently. "Shit," he said flying out. "Where is he?!" He yelled. "Over here!" Superboy called out. Crypto bolted over to Robin, landing next to Superboy. "How bad is it?" He urgently asked. "Ahh worse than last time.." He said trying to turn over but couldn't because of how bad the pain was. "Oh man, we gotta finish this quickly so he can get help." Crypto agreed, "I agree, I think I know how to do it." He ran over to the edge of the building looking down at the team, "Target the legs! We'll be able to take him out!!"

         "Easy enough!" Kid Flash said, "Raven and Beacon, can you hold them down?" Beacon looked at Raven, "Yes but not for very long." Raven stated. Beacon and Raven both used their telekinetic powers to hold down the legs of the robot. "Hey! Let go of the legs, before I stomp you like an ant!!" Gizmo threatened. "Sorry Gizmo!" Kid Flash sped around the robot undoing the bolts to the robot's legs, making them easy targets. "But your robot was poorly designed, I mean putting the bolts on the outside? Come on man!" He laughed. "No!! I cannot lose to children!!" He protested.

         Crypto landed on top of the robot's head. "Aren't you a child too?" A lightning bolt struck Crypto, causing the metal robot to burn to a crisp on the inside and out. Beast Boy turned into a bull and charged at the robot's leg, knocking it off. NoBody quickly followed behind with her plasma sword, slicing the other leg clean off. Superboy flew at full speed towards the robot, crashing into its chest.

      THUD! Smoke and dust filled the air as the robot smashed again the ground. The Titans surrounded the head of the robot before it popped up and Gizmo exited. He backed up as the titans stood over him, "This..isn't over." He coughed, trying to fly away. Suddenly a bird-a-rang latched onto the back of Gizmo's jetpack. Everyone turned over to the roof, to see robin laying over the roof edge, "Not going to let you have all the fun Zay-Zay!" He laughed. Crypto shook his head, putting Gizmo in handcuffs. The streets went silent, the civilians surrounded the Titans. They started whispering while looking towards Crypto. Cheers and applause filled the streets. Zay smiled under his mask. "Titans, Let's bounce," Crypto said as his suit sparked again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Around ten minutes later, the sun starts to set and the Titans arrived back at the tower. When they exited the elevator in their dust-covered suits, Starfire was there waiting. "Star, Dami needs help ASAP!" Zay stressed. Jon was carrying him on his shoulders. Starfire looked calm, not too worried either. "I know, I watched." Everybody but Zay smiled like they knew the whole time. Zay turned his head, "You did?" Starfire chuckled, "Yup! Every bit of it!" she started, "You and the team will be flown down to Gotham, so he can be treated and then to Happy Habor, so you can be inducted as the leader." She finished. They all cheered, as Zay's eyes widened. "Really?! Star are you sure?" Maya walked in front of Zay, "Yes Hun, It was all of our suggestion." She smiled kissing his cheek. Zay was in awe, "I-i don't know what to say!" He laughed. "Thank you all so much, I hope I'll be a good leader!" Damian smirked, "You'll be a great leader.." HIVE has been defeated, The Titans have a new leader and the adventure is just beginning. Like I said at the start, You feel like you're the only one going through something. You're not. You're never alone. Find your power, your spark, and be a Titan, A Teen Titan. 

The End.