Chapter 9; Four stingers

The stakes are high, as the Titans surround a HIVE warehouse planning on how to save NoBody. However, before they could finish planning a small army of HIVE soldiers exited the building. The Titans didn't seem to be bothered by them being out there. They proceeded to point their weapons, "Leave this property or we will engage!" One of them called out. Crypto chuckled, "You ready homies?" The Titans nodded, "Titans, Go!" He called out throwing a ball of electricity at the closest HIVE soldier sending the lightning through his body before cracking his jaw with a knee strike. Crypto signaled to Superboy, who darted at a soldier grabbing them while flying up, "Hi! Look I'm sorry but you got my friend!" He said before slamming the back down. The rest of the Titans charged at HIVE giving them all they had.

           Lasers flew through the air, Beast Boy's body formed into a rhino and was plowing through soldiers like Ezekiel Elliott on a football field. He eventually turned back to his normal form, striking another with a knee strike. Crypto summoned a lightning bolt, striking several enemies. "See Gar, it only takes one!" He laughed, calling back to their training session a few days ago. Kid Flash sped over to Crypto with Beacon, "Want us to go look for Maya?!" He yelled over the chaos behind them, "Yea, find a way in too!" He replied. They both nodded, before taking off.

          Robin threw a bird-a-rang that tied one of the soldiers legs up before swiftly knocking them out with his staff. Before he could target another soldier, Bang! A laser hits the center of his chest. He yelled in pain, which caught the attention of Crypto. "Raven, Beetle, go help Robin!" The two ran over to Robin. Raven launched a majority of the nearby HIVE soldiers back with some dark magic. She then made a black force-field around them, while Blue beetle was outside it fending off the rest of the HIVE agents.

"How bad is it?" Raven asked.
"See for yourself, agh." Robin said, clenching his fist in pain.

         Raven lifted up his uniform shirt, a medium sized hole in his upper abdomen, was leaking blood. Raven jumped back at the sight of it, "Okay.. I'm going to do what I can to stop the bleeding, it might sting a bit." A flow of a black light hit the wound, Robin exclaimed in pain. She was burning the wound to stop the bleeding, you could smell the burning flesh. The smell was horrid, like overcooked meat or rotten eggs. With that the bleeding stopped. Crypto looked around before calling out, "Take cover!" His electric static formed around him, his eyes turned red as he launched a wave of electricity, knocking out the remaining HIVE soldiers. He was breathing very heavily as that took a lot out of him. He and the rest of the Titans ran over to Robin. Crypto put his hand out for Robin to grab, a brief hesitation and he grabbed it as Crypto pulled him up. "Can you keep fighting?" He asked. "Yea..We aren't done yet!" Robin responded.

"You find an entrance?" Crypto asked.

"Yup! It leads right to the room they are in!" Beacon said, determined to save her friend and teammate.

"Good and good work y'all! Let's keep moving!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            After a quick moment, The Titans busted through the doors and ran into the main room. When they entered HIVE were waiting for them, Crypto noticed NoBody in the cell and pretty much snapped, "Let her go or this will get violent!" Jinx laughed, "Get'em boys!" See-more Billy and Mammoth all charged the Titans, "You know the plan, stick to it!" Crypto Called out. The Titans split up into groups to take on different members. Superboy, Robin and Crypto stopped in front of mammoth, "Ready to get crushed?" He growled. "Not in a million years,'' Superboy said, flying at Mammoth attempting to punch him ultimately getting caught by his massive hands. Mammoth then threw Superboy into a structure poll. "You alright J?" Robin called out. Superboy stumbled up, "Y-yea..I felt that." Crypto shot a beam of lightning at him knocking him back. "Don't let up, we'll come up with a plan!!"

        Raven and Beast Boy were taking on Billy Numerous, who was cloning himself to confuse them. He made about 15 clones of himself, Raven and Beast Boy looked at each other, "Just like we trained for!" He whispered. Raven smiled as her eyes faded to black, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" She called out before launching a wave of dark magic at Billy, knocking both his clones and himself back. The clones disappeared, leaving him there on his own, stunned. Beast Boy transformed into a gorilla and bulldozed Billy Numerous. Billy was down not moving, he wasn't dead just unconscious. Raven glided over to him and put high tech handcuffs in him. Beast Boy changed back to his normal self, hugging Raven from behind. She smirked, blushing red.

          Among all the current chaos, Kid Flash and Blue Beetle took down See-More with ease, cuffing him alongside Billy. During that, Beacon tip-toed off back behind where NoBody was being held. She pulled a little lock-pick out of her jacket and tried to get NoBody out of captivity. Jinx caught a glimpse of Beacon, rushing over to her. "What do you think you are doing little miss!?" She called out running towards Beacon. Beacon jumped up, throwing her hand forward. Telekinetic waves launched from her hand connecting with Jinx, launching her back into a nearby wall. She growled glaring back at Beacon.

         Meanwhile, The New Super-Sons were still taking on Mammoth. Though they were struggling, Crypto seems to be confident in this plan, "Damn it Zay, this plan isn't working! He's not as dumb as he looks." Robin said, getting annoyed. "Harsh, but true. Lets try something else," Superboy exclaimed. Thinking for what seemed like light years, a light bulb flashed. "I got it!" Boys we're doing the 'Empire strikes back' strategy!" Superboy's eyes lit up, "Oh my god. I love that movie!" Robin smiled, shaking his head. "Really crypts?" Crypto nodded, confirming Robin's doubts. Something rare to hear is Damian laughing, he sounded happier than a puppy getting a bone.

         Without question, Robin slid under Mammoth's legs, firing a grapple gun rope at his massive legs. The rope tightened, Mammoth struggling to escape, let out a mind boggling roar, that knocked down some of our heroes. With little time before he broke free, combos of electro balls and lightning beams. Trying to find his balance, Mammoth tried breaking free pulling at the wire but before he could get it, Superboy super-pushed him knocking him to the floor. The ground shook as he made impact with the concrete floor. The three celebrated their success of taking down the big guy.

          "Where's Beacon?" Superboy asked. The sound of struggling, caught the attention of everyone. Jinx, the only member not down, had Beacon holding a laser gun to her skull. "Looking for her?" Jinx laughed. Superboy growled, attempting to charge at Jinx only to be pulled back by Robin, "No Kent, one wrong move she's dead!" Jinx moved her finger on the trigger, putting more pressure on it as each second went by. "Ok chill, let's not do something you'd regret later." She chuckled, "I regret nothing!" Crypto didn't seem to be listening, instead looking over at a certain little NoBody. Jinx turned her attention to NoBody. "You'll definitely regret all of this!" a high pitched sonic blast fired out of NoBody's hand, knocking Jinx back. She groaned in pain, as Crypto threw a low voltage ball of electricity zapping her. Beacon got involved, knocking the laser gun out of her hand and threw her into the cage knocking her out. Kid Flash and Rest of the Titans ran over, quickly putting her in handcuffs.

            Crypto walked over to the cage door looking inside, nodding in approval to NoBody. 'You scared the shit out of me Maya." Crypto said burning the lock open with an electric beam. Smiling under her mask, Nobody opened the door and jumped into Crypto wrapping her arms around him, "Yeah, but look where that got us." The Titans gathered around them, "We gotta get down town though!" She stressed. Robin nodded, "Affirmative, the news reports several HIVE soldiers and robots downtown." Crypto Exhaled, "Prepare yourselves, it's gonna be a fight and we aren't stopping until we win. Titans on 31" The Team put their hands in the center of the circle,"1, 2, 3!" 

"Titans!!"