Chapter 69 - Guest

Start from the beginning

He opened his eyes only to not find her in front of him. He sighed nd look around nd saw the washroom door getting locked.

On the other hand, sana was hurt would be an understatement she did expected this as she knew when it comes to anger it comes out from him in the worst way possible specially with her. But he said that she didn't love him nd even her childs. She knew he is upset with her nd even she was saying all this so that he himself ask her to go.

But the last sentence just broke her heart it was really unexpected nd unexpected things always shock more whether it is good or bad. She can't even stand as she don't have this in her to show this hurt to him as this is not the time. She took her night suit kept on the bed nd move towards the washroom to gather herself up.

She hung her clothes at the bathroom nd stand in front of the basin holding the slab. She stood there still until she hear his voice.

Sid:- a.. are..u...fi...fine, he asked in a cracking voice knocking at the door.

Sana:- a..am... Fine, she finally managed to speak.

He didn't ask further nd just sit on the couch. He took deep breaths to calm himself down he knew he did wrong but didn't she too is doing wrong to him.

Why always he?

She didn't even consider him before deciding to take this decision?

Is he that bad?

Doesn't he deserve to be there with her?

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes resting his head back at the couch.

Sana Pov:-

And here u go why do he always have to do this. Phle hurt krta hein aur phir khud ko blame krta hien aur phir khudko mujse zyada takleef deta hein. Why he always have to do this. I don't know kl ke baad kya hoga aur mein tumhe dubara mil bhi paungi pr even dekh bhi paungi ya nahi. Mein nahi janti kl ke baad kya hoga par mein aaj ke liye tumhe nahi kho skti. Aur agar agey bhi bghwan ne zinda rakha toh dubara zarur milenge sidarth ye mera wadda hai.

Pov ends.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She changed her clothes, washed her face took a deep breath gathered herself together nd moved inside the room. She moved towards the bed packed the stuff nd clean the bed completely.

Sidarth was sitting at the couch with closed eyes when he heard sound of door he knew she is there but didn't dare to open his eyes nd stayed still.
He came out of his thoughts hearing her voice.

Sana:- bebu tere back pain ho jaega idhar mt so bed pe soja jake chl puttu uth phle change kr aur phir soja jake, she said lovingly and left the room.

He sighed deeply as his lips turned into a small smile listening to her words. He walked to his closet removed his clothes nd walked into the washroom to change.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana reached maa's room nd found her reading a book whereas kia was slept. She knocked at the door before entering.

Maa:- ajao gudiya tumhe kbse izzazt lene ki zarurat pdne lagi , maa said putting the book aside.

Sana walked in kissed kia's forehead nd pouted at maa.

Maa:- kya hua ye aisa muh kyu bnaya hein, maa asked looking at her puppy eyes.

Sana:- maa godi, she said pointing towards her lap.

Maa:- ruk gudiya, she said putting kia at the pillow nd making space for sana to kept her head there.

She put her head there nd maa began caressing her hairs.

Sana:- maa mein kl jaa rahi hu, she spoke finally.

Maa:- mtlb, she asked being confused.

Sana:- maa mein kl canada jaa ri hu vapis, she told.

Maa:- vapis mtlb ham, Sana cut her off.

Sana:- maa mein janti hu pichli baar jo kuch bhi hua muje apse baat krni chahiye thi maine nahi ki meri galati hein but iss baar maa mein aapse kuch mangna chahti hu, she said holding her hands which were caressing her hairs.

Maa:- haan gudiya bolo.

Sana:- maa please mere piche se kia ka khayal rkhna jaise aaj tk rkha hein sidarth ka bhi aur apna bhi please, she said as her eyes well up.

Maa:- gudiya jana kyu chahti ho sidarth ne koi galati ki phir se, she asked.

Sana:- nahi maa usne koi galati nahi ki galat sirf halat hein maa aur baat ye hein key mere do bache aur hein jinhe muje dekhna hein, she told not meeting her eyes.

Maa:- gudiya maa bolkr jhuth mt bolo please, she said catching her lie.

Sana:- maa mein jhuth nahi bolna chahti pr sach nhi hol paungi please smjho, she said as tears began rolling her eyes.

Maa:- mein nahi janti beta ke kya baat hein aur agar tune na btaney ka faisla liya hein toh zarur kuch hoga aisa i trust u don't worry beta sb thik hoga, maa said kissing her forehead.

Sana too did the same nd came back to the room nd found sidarth lying on bed at his side. Sana moved to him nd hugged him from back he felt her hands hold them nd turn towards her face to face nd hugged her. She sighed deeply at the peace.

Sana:- sidarth hmarey do bache aur bhi hein aur mere liye unhe dekhna bhi zaruri hein they need me please, she said her eyes began welling up and she hide her face in his chest more further.

He sighed deeply at her words nd pull her closer kissed her forehead wiped her face nd murmured, "sleep baby". She closed her eyes nd he patted her to sleep nd sleep favour her too as she feel into an deep slumber. But sleep was far away from his eyes, this is the last time maybe when he is having her in his arms, she will go back tommorow the thought itself was enough to kill him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So, here it was first of all @ChaitanyaaaJ a huggie to u from me u are such a darling yr she has read the whole book now but still she do comment everywhere situation wise so yeah thank you so much. Nd there are few more people who have recently joined Pooja,HereForSidNaaz @pinkybansal,@divanshisharma nd may be some more thank you so much guys for being here nd welcome to the club guys nd ya one more thing thank you @SmritiMehrotra for teaching me emoji thing it was damn fun nd @shiivani_2712 get well soon. Okhai aur aab baat sidnaaz ki bhy mein barbaad hu bs isse zyada mere bas ki ni hein bolna but haan uske chakkar mein baby ke project ko mt bhool jana haan.

______________________________________

Love Pre
😍😍😍