Chapter 55 : Maoong's Test (2).

Start from the beginning

Then, Hyrkan’s eyes naturally fell to the word ‘collection.’

‘Collection… what could it be?’

He knew how the Immoral Prince quest would work out. Even so, there was no way for him to know every little detail of each quest. Even if he knew the big rewards, he didn’t have the brain power necessary to remember every single quest reward along the quest line.

Of course, he knew it wouldn’t be anything small. For example, there was no way a Unique rank quest would just give 100 gold as reward.

‘If it’s a Chronicle Unique, I’ll fly to Japan and get some Wagyu beef. Mark my words.’

Chronicle Unique would be more than what he could ask for.

No matter what it was, Hyrkan probably wouldn’t be disappointed.

‘Even if it isn’t, there’s no problem. Just killing the Bear Warrior should give me about a thousand gold.’

Bear Warrior.

Although it wasn’t anywhere on the quest content Maoong gave him, Hyrkan knew it would be the monster he had to kill.

Its level was 80.

It was 4 meters tall, rather small compared to what one might imagine. It walked on its two hind legs instead of on fours. In fact, it was even equipped with armor and helmet, and held a sword and shield on each of its hands.

It even had special battle abilities similar to a swordsman’s Charge and Shout.

‘Let’s see. I’ll get at least two Bear Warrior set items from it…’

As hard to kill as it was, the reward it gave was definite. Boss monsters dropped more items than normal. What was worth the most was the Bear Warrior set, a level 70 Rare rank item set. Its options were quite good. Moreover, killing a single Bear Warrior guaranteed enough crafting jewels to craft at least one Rare item. If one was lucky, he would get enough to make 3.

‘I know this won’t happen, but if it doesn’t drop any crafting jewels like that piece of shit monkey, I’m going to sue Tobot Soft.’

Plus, its bones, skins, and weapon fragments were used to make Normal rank level 70 items. This also gave quite a bit of money. At this point, a level 70 Normal rank item would go for at least 100 gold. Although the Bear Warrior didn’t drop as many coins since it was a mid-small sized monster, it still dropped enough to make 10 items.

Of course, the real deal was the raid video.

A Bear Warrior hunting guide had not yet been made. Bear Warrior wasn’t a boss monster that one could randomly run into in the field. It was a monster that required the Bulkas Ranger quest progression to meet. The first video of any boss raid practically had 1,000,000 views guaranteed, even for a no-name. For someone like Hyrkan who was already well-known, it could become his new most viewed video.

All in all, Hyrkan would not have to worry about losing out by killing the Bear Warrior.

As long as he could succeed in killing it, he wouldn’t have to worry about money.

On the other hand, if he failed to kill it, it would have a big impact on Hyrkan.

‘As long as I don’t make any mistakes, there’s no way I’ll fail.’

Hyrkan made a bitter smile.

‘Though, I’m not sure how well not making any mistakes would go.’

★★★

While Hyrkan was on his way after leaving the Bulkas Ranger Village, he noticed them.