Chapter 52 : Lucky Drop (3).

Start from the beginning

Eventually, Hyrkan let out a sigh and gestured at Quiyote to come over.

Quiyote smiled.

★★★

‘The chance is finally here.’

Seeing the Armor Monkey Skeleton Warrior through the gap in his helmet, Quiyote gripped the sword in his hand tightly.

He was now level 71. Since he started Warlord, there wasn’t a single time he was troubled.

It was because he had money. As such, he could always have the best items for his level. Because he didn’t work, he had plenty of time in his day to invest into Warlord.

Moreover, he really enjoyed games. He didn’t hesitate to spend money. As a result, he was always among the best in online games.

However, it was different in Warlord. Although he hadn’t run into any troubles, he wasn’t famous either.

In other games, his name was known across the server or the entire game. Yet, in Warlord, he was just an average player without a nickname.

Although he had uploaded videos to YouTube before, it wasn’t well accepted. Although he paid money to a firm to get his views up, that was it.

To him, Hyrkan was the most enticing prey.

‘If I win against you, I can spread my name.’

Hyrkan was indeed a very enticing prey. He didn’t have any background. Since he wasn’t part of any guild, there wouldn’t be any trouble afterwards. Plus, he traveled alone. He could be pushed over with sheer number. Even so, he was quite famous. Although it wasn’t as much as Rankers, his speed or process of gaining fame was different than all the others.

If Quiyote defeated him, he would be able to gain some attention to himself.

Of course, the most important thing was whether Quiyote could defeat Hyrkan.

However, Quiyote was confident in this aspect.

‘First of all, I’m at least 10 levels higher.’

Kiyote was level 71. Although Hyrkan’s level was never announced to the public, Quiyote could tell that Hyrkan was undoubtedly in level 50s from his videos.

‘It looks like he got some decent items… but it can’t be better than mine.’

Quiyote had the White Mamba set. It came with one of the top bonus options available amongst level 70 item sets.

Finally, Quiyote was confident in his ability. He believed the only reason he hadn’t made a name for himself was because he was unlucky, not because he lacked the skill.

‘There’s no way I’d lose to him.’

But when the fight began, Quiyote couldn’t help but change his mind.

The fight began without any warning, and a flashy battle broke out in an instant.

Quiyote was the first to attack. To get a taste of his opponent, Quiyote first attacked a Skeleton Warrior with a basic attack. The Skeleton Warrior dodged Quiyote’s attack easily.

‘They were this good?’

He knew how well Hyrkan’s Skeleton Warriors fought from his videos.

However, he was certain it was a result of expert editing and directing. With the right editing and directing, even an average player could look like experts.

After clashing with one personally, Quiyote realized he was wrong. The Skeleton Warrior’s movements were much quicker and refined than he had expected.