Chapter 51 : Lucky Drop (2).

Start from the beginning

‘Right side needs help.’

Hyrkan didn’t fight on the front lines. He was fighting in a support style. If he saw a 1 versus 1 battle, he joined the battle for a brief moment to make a 2 versus 1 situation. If a Skeleton Warrior was being pushed back against 2 monkeys, he aggroed one of them and turned the battle to 1 versus 1.

‘Gotta attack the left side once.’

He wasn’t aggressive either. Even when he was helping, he only made one or two light stabs with his sword. Of course, an all-strength necromancer’s light stab couldn’t exactly be considered light. Its power and effect was as clear as day.

‘Let’s finish that one off!’

Hyrkan quickly approached a Sword Monkey on the right side and pulled on his right wrist. When its sword-holding hand extended out, a Skeleton Warrior it was facing slashed down on its arm.

Puhat!

Its arm was cut off in an instant.

Hyrkan simply tossed aside its cut-off arm and stabbed the Sword Monkey without rest. As if to copy Hyrkan’s actions, the Skeleton Warrior continually stabbed it with its sword as well. Soon, the Sword Monkey was deformed to the point it couldn’t be recognized.

With that as start, the sound that had been filling the air began to quiet down.

Hyrkan looked around him.

‘Is this the 200th?’

The monster Hyrkan was hunting for his lucky drop was none other than Bulkas Mountain Range’s Sword Monkey. It was a monster that would soon become one of the most popular monsters in the region. Although bones and skin were useless, it dropped a material called Sword Fragment that was used to make good level 50 Normal items.

At the same time, Sword Monkeys were categorized as small-sized monsters, and because they lived in large packs, they were rather weak by in small groups. They were one of the easier monsters to hunt and many could be hunted at once. Moreover, there weren’t a lot of people currently in Bulkas Mountain Range. Because not many knew the true value of Sword Monkeys, Hyrkan was currently enjoying it to the fullest.

Of course, what Hyrkan was aiming for wasn’t the Sword Monkey’s Sword Fragments.

‘I wish it would drop a Sword Monkey Jewel already.’

What Hyrkan was aiming for was a crafting jewel that Sword Monkeys dropped at a very low rate.

Hyrkan’s goal was to make a Rare rank item using that crafting jewel.

In other words, he would stop hunting Sword Monkeys once he got the crafting jewel. Sword Monkeys were no doubt good monsters to hunt, but that was for average players. It was just too easy for Hyrkan. The battle just now was proof of it.

Hyrkan and his summons began fighting a group of 13 Sword Monkeys, and the fight ended in less than 10 minutes. At this point, Hyrkan’s battle prowess easily jumped levels. To maximize his level-up speed, he had to hunt stronger monsters.

The problem was that Hyrkan could not find the Sword Monkey Jewel even after hunting close to 200 Sword Monkeys. It was rather troubling as he expected one to drop in about 100 kills.

‘Please. I can’t keep hunting these damned monkeys forever.’

As Hyrkan skinned off the Sword Monkey, he prayed as if he was waiting for a jackpot at a casino.

When Hyrkan skinned the Sword Monkey, it began to melt. Soon, only its bone, skin, and sword were left. After turning them into crafting coins, Hyrkan examined the ground with scrutiny.