Chapter 49 : Bulkas Mountain Range (3).

Start from the beginning

Although the Golem swung its arms above its head to catch the monkey, the monkey dodged the Golem’s slow-moving arms easily. At times, it even climbed down the Golem and climbed back up, as if to play with it.

Although they had weight behind them, the Golem’s arms did not amount to much without the speed.

It was being toyed with in every sense of the word.

The one that was most enraged by this sight…

“Ah come on!”

Was Hyrkan who was controlling the Golem 20 meters away with copy mode.

Looking like he was washing his hair, Hyrkan was about to explode. Even so, Hyrkan held himself in, and focused his attention on trying to capture the Armor Monkey.

‘Come on, get caught already. How is this little bastard so nimble?’

What set off Hyrkan’s fuse was…

Kii kii!

The excited screech of the Armor Monkey. Although Hyrkan wasn’t sure if it was really excited or if it was part of its setting, to Hyrkan, it seemed like the monkey was screaming and calling him an idiot.

‘You’re dead.’

Hyrkan canceled the copy mode and charged towards the Golem.

Hyrkan’s figure as he ran seemed very much like a cheetah charging towards its pretty.

Tadat, tadat…

Using all 100% of his strength stat, Hyrkan seemed more like a fearsome predator than a human being.

The distance between him and the Golem quickly fell to 5 meters.

At that moment…

Pat!

Hyrkan converted the momentum from his charging speed into jumping power and he pointed his foot like a spear-tip as he flew towards his target.

Puk!

Then, his foot landed directly on the back of the Armor Monkey swinging his mace madly.

Drop kick!

An attack rarely seen in Warlord struck the Armor Monkey. The Armor Monkey flew like a cannon ball and rolled on the ground seven times after it landed.

Kiik!

The Armor monkey screeched as it rolled on the ground. When it came to a stop, it got up with all the more screeching. It looked towards the Golem, and what entered his eyes was…

Thwack!

Hyrkan’s knees.

After landing his dropkick, Hyrkan had already begun to run for his second attack.

His knee struck the Armor Monkey’s head, and its body followed suit.

This was the power of an all-strength necromancer.

But that was it. Although it was powerful and forceful, the damage dealt couldn’t have been big. After all, the Armor Monkey was a level 60 monster, and Hyrkan was only level 46.

Even if damage was dealt, it would only be enough to draw the aggro.

Kiii!

The enraged Armor Monkey let out an angry screech and got up from the ground once more. It fixed the helmet on its head, hit the ground twice with its mace, and glared at Hyrkan. Then, it charged towards Hyrkan without hesitation.

The distance between them was 3 meters. Considering both of their stats, it would only take a single step to cover the distance.

With a single leap, the Armor Monkey closed in on Hyrkan, as did the mace in its hand.