Chapter 48 : Bulkas Mountain Range (2).

Comenzar desde el principio

Ssss…

The leaves of the tree swung calmly with the wind. Not wanting to break this calmness, Hyrkan silently sighed in his heart.

‘Whew.’

Only after he let out a silent breath did he finally relax.

‘The Monster Belt is lifted, but this place is still hell for my standards.’

Currently, Hyrkan was on his way to the Bulkas Mountain Range. He had been waiting at the Herb Castle, the nearest castle to the Bulkas Mountain Range.

The Herb Castle was an unpopular castle amongst Warlord players. No castles had been discovered to its east, and no one set out to explore the area either.

This was because it was a so-called Block Field, an area purposely managed by Warlord’s system for the purpose of main scenario quest progression.

Of course, the Block Field disappeared once a certain condition was met. It could be when someone received a certain quest or when a certain quest was completed. Once the Block Field was removed, players would be able to enter the area and any areas beyond.

It went without saying that the disappearance of a Block Field signified a chance to obtain treasures that were hidden inside. As such, there were always players waiting near Block Fields. They weren’t just waiting either. They were always on the lookout for competitors. This was why the Herb Castle wasn’t popular. Players in it always looked at each other with eyes of suspicion.

In any case, Hyrkan already knew that the Bulkas Mountain Range existed beyond the Herb Castle. He knew what route to take as well. At the same time, he knew that the Block Field would disappear when the Corrupt Count was killed.

It went without saying that Hyrkan would be the first one to go past the Block Field and arrive at the Bulkas Mountain Range.

The only problem was that the area Hyrkan had to go through was filled with monsters ranging between level 60 to 80. As skilled as he is, Hyrkan could not guarantee his safety.

Even so, there was a reason Hyrkan was taking such a risk to go through this place.

Hyrkan turned his head and looked out far beyond the overgrown forest.

‘In the past, I couldn’t even dream of a discovery title at this level.’

Beyond this overgrown forest was the Bulkas Mountain Range.

And in the Bulkas Mountain Range…

‘If I meet the Bulkas Mountain Range rangers, I can probably obtain 3 titles on the spot.’

Were several magnificent treasures.

Although no one knew about the Bulkas rangers at the moment, they would soon become one of the most well-known NPCs in Warlord. There was a simple reason behind it.

‘What a nice bunch.’

They gave out a lot of things.

That was how games worked. When monsters or NPCs became famous, it was either that they were incredibly strong or gave incredibly good things.

The Bulkas rangers were the latter.

As a level 60~80 hunting ground, the Bulkas Mountain Range was a decent hunting ground for many players. Although it wasn’t the most efficient, one could sufficiently use it to train from level 60 to 80.

On top of this, the Bulkas rangers gave out many quests related to the Bulkas Mountain Range. The reward was rich in EXP or gold. They even gave out a really bountiful quest from time to time. As there were many quests, there were also many chances to obtain titles.