44

Santivan..

  Khushi woke up with the loud ring of her phone.  She answered the call and got ready hurriedly.  Then left bidfing bye to Shyam. Aman had left to AR.

  Khushi was greeted by her teammates and they began gearing up.  Their guns, knives and other weapons and bulletproof vest were all ready.  After wearing those, they left for the adress provided by the IT Team.  But Khushi had a bad feeling.  Like she was punched in the guts.  And warriors never neglect their instinct, was what Arnav had taught her. So she left to the rooftop alone and called Aman..

"Aman, I have a very bad feeling about this operation. We are going to catch the helpers of peter in XYZ community. Please check this for me"said Khushi..

  Aman affirmed and after few minutes her phone vibrated. There was a new email..

The mail had the names of the people present and all of them were wanted criminals. Aman had somehow found out that they had explosives too. It seemed they were waiting for the cops too. They were fully prepared. But how,Khushi had a doubt ..

So she called Aman. He picked up the call immediately..

"Aman,are there any chances that Peter can connect to others without any scientific means?"Khushi asked..She had read about the communication through mind. But was it even possible..

Aman became serious. They had dealt with were people before. But it was outside,mostly in ,ice covered Europe, Russia and Australia. They knew were people, vampires and other supernaturals existed. But they seldom stepped into the land of Sun, especially Asia. It was like there was a restriction, spiritual,that stopped them from approaching the Asian continent.
But from the myths and legends,it is true that they can communicate with others of their kind,pack through mind. It was like wave transmission and that special wave could only be picked up by the same kind..

"Khuhsi,I think it's very much possible. There is a way to communicate between them that is still a mystery. You know animals too communicate with their kind,pack,through special way,like scent,sound, vibration,action. And these are werewolves. They are far developed than animals and have better ways than humans. So it is very much possible"said Aman..

Khushi was worried. She had to stop her team. Yet how she didnot know. Somehow she had to explain it..

Khushi cut the call with Aman. And she called Mr Roy,her superior. He answered her call..

"Yes K,any update? Are you guys ready to have fun?"asked Mr Roy as usual to cheer up his people before the mission..

"Sir,there is something that is bugging me. How easily we caught Peter. He is a werewolf. And we few policemen caught him so easily. And we also got the information about their hideout. Sir donot you think it's all such a beautiful coincidence?"asked Khushi,though nervous,she had to do it. She had to convince her superior that it was dangerous mission and they were heading straight towards unknown enemy..

Mr Roy became serious. He too was feeling something,like a weird sensation in his stomach,from the moment the mission was decided. He just could not find the reason why. He must have felt the exitement of the young ones and had forgot his instinct..

"Then K,what do you think we should do.. Everything is ready. The mission is about to start in few minutes and you are telling me this now?roared Mr Roy..

Khushi breathed sigh of relief. She had succeeded in persuading her boss. Now she has to face his scolding so that he would feel guiltfree..

"Yes sir..It's my fault. It's my negligence Sir. "replied Khushi..

Mr Roy was somewhat satisfied..

"Then cancel the mission and go with few experienced people to monitor that area. I want to know what these damn beasts are planning"ordered Mr Roy..

"Yes Sir. On it Sir"replied Khushi and kept the call. She finally breathed..

After informing the officers about the cancellation of the mission,Khushi called her trusted people out. They discussed in detail about the probability of Werewolves and their weird ways of communication and high senses. So it was decided,no more discussion in office..

They left in casual clothes to monitor the area. The people with Peter had actually made a high end place their meeting ground,to escape doubt..

As they strolled around,heard things,even asked some minor details about the locals from shops. They found these foreigners had appeared there with few locals and are staying here for a month..

Most of them were Russians and some were Europeans. There were more than ten people there. Khushi was alert. It was actually what Aman had mailed her. And they were about to deal with such a large number of unknow people without any support from military..