40

Hidden in the depth of Himalayan mountain there exist a large base.  It is more that ten  square kms and is build underground like a small city.  There are different buildings in the base, open training ground, playground etc.  The highest building is the main office of VISWA, the protecters of India.  There is a large pillar infront of the building and on the pillar the words are craved in ancient Dev Nagari language.. It means"VISWA,THE PROTECTORS OF Aryavrat"..

  Those who study history will know that Aryavrata is the the ancient name of India. The stone pillar symbolizes the importance of Viswa to India. It was made by the first head of VISWA.

   The elites of VISWA all recieved a special message through their special communicators.  The members of VISWA were spread throughout the world.  They had different jobs that they took.  But it all comes under VISWA.  And its their special communicators that indicates them of their missions, transmits information and orders from higher ups.. And at this moment the communicators of several hundreds of people were alerted at the same time.  And a gleem of excitement shone in their eyes. They faintly emitted aura of bloodlust like wild beast waking up in hunger.  Yet they were quick to hide that..

   The members of VISWA who were working inside India were ordered directly from the Supreme Leader,Adi Dev, to reach the base as soon as possible.  They had 24 hours to appear.  Those who fail must inform beforehand..

   All the members felt exitement curse through them.  As it was first time they will be cooperating with their Supreme leader, Adi Dev, for a mission.  Adi Dev(ASR)was simply a legend in VISWA.  And he is famous for taking action sole.  This is the first time he will be doing mission with members.  And it was enough to make the members giddy..

   Arnav, NK, lavanya walked out of the helicopter after it landed. Then they took the special car prepared for them and rushed to base..

    After entering the base through the special passage, they went to the office of Viswa.  There was less than two hours for the members to arrive. Arnav, Lavanya and NK changed their casual clothes and wore their mission clothes.  They gathered their wepons and put them in place and walked out of their respective rooms fully equipped. They took the lift and the lift took them downwards.  At the basement the lift stopped and they walked out.

  As soon as they walked out of the lift, they looked at the 60 members of VISWA, standing there in military discipline. At the sight of the trio, they all saluted and stood in attention.

   Arnav was cold, ruthless. His eyes frosty. On the other hand Lavanya was smiling playfully like a fox demon. Anyone who knew her closely, knew that the seemingly enchanting woman who looked easy was one of the deadliest people of VISWA.  And NK, he was smiling demon who would kill you yet smile at you innocently... The combination of NK and Lavanya was deadly already and with ASR added on the top, it was perfect time to kill...