10

Sheetal was destroying every bits of things inside her house when her aunty Sailaja Kapoor entered the house. She was informed by the guards about Sheetal's  behaviour.
    Sailaja Kapoor,a reknowed bussiness woman of India,was a kind yet elegant woman. She never married. It was she who took care of Sheetal like her own child.
   But Sheetal was not her biological child. Sheetal was just like her mother,egoistic,selfish,cruel.
    And Sailaja could do nothing to change her.
     Sheetal fainted after her outburst. Sailaja with the help of her PA took her to her room. They made Sheetal lie on her bed and left after adjusting the AC.
     Her PA too left to her home afterwards. Sailaja sighed. She was helpless. Sheetal was the only heir to Kapoor family. And she did not know how to make her live a good life.
    Tring tring ... Tring tring...
The loud ringing of phone broke her reverie.
   Sailaja saw it was Sheetal's phone. So she picked it up.
   "Sheetal,its me Anjali" said Anjali from other side.
Sailaja was surprised at the untimely call of Anjali. So she monotonously replied"hmm"
   "Sheetal did you think any plan to separate Arnav and Khushi?" asked Anjali from other side.
    Sailaja could not understand. Separate Arnav and Khushi??
She cut the call. But the words of Anjali really caught her attention.
   She knew Arnav as she is also a business woman. But Khushi? Who is she? And why would Anjali want to separate them??
  So she decided to investigate.

        When the young Raizada couple was busy in their sweet dreams,the crime world was in for an uproar.
    Several big shots of crime world had faced cruel death that night. The killers were mysterious. They came like wind and left silently. Only the dead bodies of Crime lords and their subordinates was left behind. The killers did not came in large number. They were mostly numbered two or three. And they killed more than hundred people each. They were all experts.
   The people killed were not most wanted but still their death was enough to let the crime world what terror was.
  Police was flagerblastered by it. They could not find any clue. Every single person was killed by either blade or sword or knife. Police could not decide the reason of  usage of such ancient weapons. And there was something written in ancient language on each site.
      Devyani devi had fallen asleep after long hours of anger. But her sleep got broken by the continuous ring of her phone. She was irritated and was ready to blast at the person who called her to disturb her sleep.
   But what she heard was enough to shake her from core. She was terrified.
   Same happened with Akash,Anjali and Manoher.
    The people killed were majority of Malliks. Malliks were the crime overlord. So they had large number of underlings. And the murdered ones were mostly their subordinates. It was enough to shook them from core....