17

Inside a pub in suburb of Delhi,dance,music was going on. People were enjoying lawless life there. 
     Viraj was there partying with several of his friends.
    Viraj Saxena was the only child of Saxena family. His family was a middle class family. But he was born handsome. And he was intelligent as well. He was studying in same school as Payal Gupta with scholarship. And his looks and mind caught her eyes. And he became hers.
    Now he had money,power,status as a raising politician. Yet he was a boy toy of Payal Gupta. He was her right hand man. He managed her illegal world. And Payal Gupta was his owner,the owner of body and loyalty.
      Truth to be told Payal Gupta was obsessed with Viraj Saxena. And very few knew about it.
    Just as the night was at its peak,several people,not more than ten entered the pub. They moved discreetly and surrounded Viraj and his friends.
      Those people were wearing masks and entirely black outfit. Except their eyes covered with night vision googles,nothing,not even nail was visible.
    The people in black took out their hidden weapons and cut the throat of each and every member of Viraj's group throats cleanly. The victims could not even realize when they died.
    The men in black left as steadily as they came. And after few seconds of their departure,the bodies of Viraj and his friends fell on ground.
     Loud screams and police sirens broke the carefree atmosphere of the pub.
     But there was no evidence. Even CCTV was blank for few minutes. The pub was seighed.

   Some distance away from the pub,there was a mini van. All the men in black got in the van and drove away like the murder was not their deed. Their cold emotionless eyes and heavy murderous aura surrounding them told that they were not normal people. They were the people that crawled out of hell. They have walked over countless dead bodies to survive.
    They are the members of number one mercenary group of modern world, The Harbingers of Death..
    Their name was enough to shake any powerhouses of world. They were a group of people whose identity was not known. They were just called by numbers like 01,02,03...
    They originally operated from Mumbai. But no one knew the leader or headquarters of them. There were about a thousand men operating missions in different parts of the world.
   The people in van looked at their leader. She was expressionless as usual. Only when their Master would be present will she cheer up a little.
    "Leader,we have completed the task. Viraj is finished" said Thirteen looking at their leader.
    Priya,their leader nodded in approval.
   She took out her phone and typed"Mission complete. Viraj Saxena gone"and clicked the send option and send it to her boss,her Master.
    "Let's get going" said Priya in extremely cold tone.
   The driver heard her and drove from there. The van dissaperaed from the face of world after few minutes.

   At the same time,in Santivan,Payal Mallik,who was enjoying a relaxing bath,heard the loud ringing of her phone. She was irritated. She just avoided it. But after few seconds again her phone rang. So she put on a robe and walked out of the washroom.
    Picking up the phone she saw several messages and two missed call from the manager of the pub she owned in suberb of Delhi.
    She dialed his number which he picked up in single ring.
   "Madam..." came a terrified voice from other side.
   "What?" asked an irritated Payal.
"Madam,Viraj sir was murdered." said the manager gulpingly.
    "What.." said Payal shocked.
   The manager explained all the details to Payal and it shook her from core. She dropped her phone and sat down with a thud...