33

Anjali Jha returned home after her trip only to find her husband present in hall and talking to Arnav Khushi and others cheerfully.
    Sometimes human behavior is very strange. On one side Anjali was happy to see her always busy husband was home,on the other side she was burning in anger watching him chatting with her enemies. What can be said,other than she has become nuts!(writer's thoughts)
   Anjali walked close to the group to hear their conversation. But she was noticed by Lavanya. So she dropped the idea.
    "Shyaamjii" cooed Anjali in her sickly sweet voice.
    And Shyam shuddered in disgust. But he maintained his calm smile and got up from his seat. As he slowly but steady walked towards her,the others snickered mimicking Anjali
   "Shyaaaamjiiii" copied NK and all except Arnav brust into laughing fits. Arnav's eyes also twinkled in mirth.
    Anjali was now boiling in anger.
    She also walked towards her husband with a love struck expression.
   "Shyamji,I missed you so much. I love you so much" she said in her sick voice and hugged Shyam tightly.
    Shyam was trying hard to stop his hands from killing her.
     After her water works and lovey dovey talks finally under Shyam's gentle persuasion, she went to her room to rest.
    Shyam slumped down in the sofa with a expression so murderous that all shivered and thanked God for this murderous intent was not for them.
   "Ahh,I so want to kill her. That evil witch,I can't tolerate her anymore" declared Shyam through his gritted teeth.
    "You will bro. Just wait for few more days,till we destroy their actual kingdom. Relax okay" said Aman trying to sooth Shyam from his burning anger.
   Arnav also patted his shoulder conveying his support. It took some time for Shyam to calm down.
   "Okay guys. I am going to office. I can't stay here anymore as that witch has returned. So take care" said Shyam and left.
    Everyone moved to their respective rooms to rest for some time.
     Arnav was busy with his work when his phone beeped with message. He opened to see it was from Siddharth.
   "Got the girl,she is nothing but an imposter with mask of Khushi. Got her from an abandoned building. Looks like she was brainwashed to believe that she is Khushi. Its the job of a psychologist" said the message.
    Arnav read the message and frowned. He was surprised to know that someone entered his home and took Khushi away. Again he sent someone to replace Khushi. It was not a small thing. It means someone from inside helped them or there was negligence in security.
    He was getting wrong vibe from this.
    After sometime he picked up his phone and dialed Siddhartha's number.
  After two rings his call was answered.
   "Hello boss" greeted Siddhartha from other side.
   "Hello Siddhartha" Arnav replied.
    "Siddhartha, I want you to hack every single camera installed inside and outside Santivan within 5kms radius from the day of marriage till today. And do it as soon as possible" ordered Arnav.
   "Roger that boss." replied Siddhartha.
    "Call me when done. And increase security of Dada,dadi" said Arnav.
   "Okay boss" answered Siddhartha.
  And take care of yourself Sid"said Arnav gently.
"I will big bro. You take care of yourself and Khushi. Love you. Bye" replied Siddhartha and the call disconnected.

   Siddhartha is another important person in Arnav's life. He is a biologist,hacker and genius doctor of Viswa. His code name is Siddhartha,the original name of Gautam Buddha. He is an orphan whom Arnav adopted after his parents died. And he is 18.
Truly a genius....