9

Arnav saw Khushi looking at him with wide eyes and oped mouth. She looked so cute that he could not think straight.
    What can a man do when the woman he loves is too beautiful and too cute!!
     He moved towards her and sneaked his hand to her petite waist. And pulled her to his chest.
    "God"groaned Arnav.
   The velvety skin of her waist was creating havoc in him. Her blushing cheeks and heavy breathe was not helping him.
    He looked at her with so much passion that Khushi shivered. Her breathing became irregular and heart beat increased.
Dhak dhak..dhak dhak..
She could here the sound of heart. But she could not tell whose heart it was.
   Arnav looked into her eyes asking permission to Kiss her. To quench his thirst. And Khushi closed her eyes in acceptance.
   Arnav lowered his head and put one hand on her waist and other on her nape. His lips found her's like river finds ocean. He kissed her with all his heart.
   Nobody knew how much time passed. When Khushi bagan to breathe hardly,they came out of the kiss.
   Khushi blushed hard. She hugged her husband and hid her face in his strong embrace.
   Arnav also tightened his hold on her. He felt complete.
   Some minutes passed with each finding peace.
   "Khushi"Arnav called her softly.
   "Hmm"replied a content Khushi.
    " Khushi,let's talk about my family"said Arnav.
   He knew Khushi knows nothing about his family.
    "Okk"said Khushi reluctantly leaving Arnav's arms.
   Arnav pecked her forehead lovingly and took her to the bed. He sat down and made Khushi sit.
    " Khushi, My Dadu is Mr Amarendra Singh Raizada. He is a member of royal Raizada clan of Lukhnow. My Dadi is Subhadra devi. They both are in London. My parents Mr Akhilesh Singh Raizada and Mrs Neerja Singh Raizada passed away 16 years ago. I am the heir of Royal families of Lukhnow and Jaipur as my mom was the heir of Royal Rajput family of Jaipur. Anjali is the daughter of first wife of my dad, Ratna Mallik."said Arnav.
   Khushi nodded at him. She was happy that her Arnavji has his Dadu dadi with him.
     They talked some more about their studies,career etc and slept like that.
   Moon shined brightly on the children of heaven.
       When the lovely couple were sleeping and dreaming of their bright future,someone was busy with the plan to separate them.
    Sheetal Kapoor was a family friend of Malliks. She was a half Indian half Chinese. After the death of her father,her mother left her in care of her paternal aunt in India and left to China. Her mother hated India. But she married her father only for money. But her father left all his inheritance for Sheetal. So her mother left her.
    Sheetal Kapoor saw ASR for the first time in a party at Santivan,the house of ASR,in home coming party a year back. His handsomeness and anger conquered her heart. And her bestie Anjali also kept fanning the flame. Soon her likeness became obsession.
   She wanted to marry him. Her company was bigger than AR. So she wanted to tempt ASR with her money. But he coldly rejected her. Then she tried to buy his AR. But in return her company's shares were bought by R Group.  So she dropped the idea.
   She then decided to join AR as a model. She used Akash to enter in AR. But ASR avoided her.
   And then she got the news of his marriage from her bestie. It angered her. So she directed her anger and hatred towards Khushi,who snatched her ASR from her..
    But little did she know,Khushi was not any poor illiterate girl like she thought. Khushi was like an Asura from hell for those who tried to hurt her loved ones,especially her dear husband...