32

The Singhanias were surprised to see the change in Khushi. She was literally hovering around Arnav like a mother hen.  In fact she gave HP the responsibility to welcome her family in order to take care of Arnav.
    Arnav welcomed Khushi's love,care with open arms and the two were busy in their own world.
    The appearance of NK and Lavanya in Santivan was shocking for Singhanias.
      They began behaving like egoistic people. Though they were not royal blood,they started to show of their riches. In their eyes Arnav was just a riding businessman. And it was his luck that he got married to Khushi. They were acting like they look down upon Arnav. It was clearly similar to how Khushi behaved before.
    The palatial house,Santivan,was a surprise for them. And the presence of NK and Lavanya, the two figureheads of R Group was shocking to them.
      NK and Lavanya maintained their distance from Singhanias. It was only Khushi's grandparents who showered their love on Arnav. Others only tried to demean him. And it infuriated all the Raizadas including Khushi. What surprised Khushi more was her best friend acting so distant towards her.
    All this was noticed by Arnav. But he could do nothing. In fact he was also shocked.
    The Singhanias stayed for two days. And these two days were hell for Khushi. She was so broken when her dearest Badi maa did not care for her,when her bade papa ignored her,when her brothers did not talk to her,when her sister in law and bestie behaved coldly with her. And she cried hugging her only comfort,her husband bitterly.
   "Why are they doing this Arnavji?What have I done?" asked Khushi to Arnav while crying brokenly.
    Arnav was also surprised and shocked with this turn of events. He could do nothing except soothing her.
   "Shhh.. Baby don't cry,everything will be okay. Your tears are hurting me Jaan. Please stop crying" Arnav begged Khushi.
    After hours of crying her heart out Khushi slept in Arnav's embrace.
    Arnav carried her to the bed and made her sleep. He also slept as it was late night.

     Next morning Khushi and Arnav woke up due to the constant knock on their door. Khushi moved from the bed and opened the door. In front of her stood her entire family.
     Khushi was shocked.
  "What are they doing here" thought Khushi to herself.
     Udaynath,Khushi's bade papa walked towards her and hugged her close to his heart. Khushi stilled in shock.
    "I am sorry bacha" said Udaynath in whisper.
    Khushi felt two drops of tears on her forehead. And she knew her bade papa was crying. She hugged him and cried.
     "Its okay Bade papa" said Khushi.
   All the Singhanias said sorry to her and Khushi forgave them.
    She came to know the reason of their behavior, and it shocked her.
    They thought she was an imposter that hurted Arnav,so they behaved distantly with her. But last night when she was crying,Arnav made them hear all. And they realised that she was the true Khushi,not the fake one.
    Khushi understood them. So she forgave them for it.
      The Singhanias stayed for two more days with their dear Son in law and daughter and had a gala time. Khushi and Arnav and everyone including Aman,Shyam,Nk, Lavanya enjoyed this time. Arnav was showered with so much love and respect that he felt overwhelmed.
     The Singhanias left but not before promises of visiting and be in contact.
     In all this the Malliks stayed in their own wing of Santivan. They were having headache of having their business suffering vital losses.
      Payal was finding it hard to overcome the death of Viraj and her father and mother were busy in saving their troubled business. And Akash was sent to USA by Arnav. He was being held captive there by Arnav's people. The judgement day was coming closer. And time was passing very speedily for Malliks and Guptas.