4

The door of Santivan opered with a loud creek..
   All looked towards the person standing there in sherwani suit and garland in his hand. He looked like he just walked out of a magazine. But what caught everyone's eyes was the hand he was holding.
   Khushi was nervous,nervous as hell. It was the first time she was going to directly clash against the guptas. And as if sensing her nervousness, Arnav's grip on her hand tightened.
    Everyone was shocked the next moment when Khushi, all adorned in beautiful red blue royal lehenga,hand full of bangles,sindur(vermilion) in her partition, sacred chain of matrimony, mangal sutra in her neck,came from behind of Arnav and stood next to him. The hall was so silent that even breathing could be heard.
   The loud ringing of someone's phone broke the trance if everyone. Shyam was looking at the couple and grinning ear to ear. He was happy. His boss has finally gotten his love.
   Yes,ASR is Shyam Manohar jha's boss. And he along with Aman and few others knew about true identity of ASR. They also knew the love brewing between Lard Governer and Chamkili.
   "Khuseeee.."the loud call of Madhumati shook the foundation of Santivan. Arnav cringed at the loud voice,Aman looked at her with irritation and Khushi moved a little closer to Arnav to seek comfort.
   Everyone marched towards the couple. Garima was the first to reach them. She stood in front of the couple with her eyes spitting fire and venom. She was hissing like a poisonous snake.
  " How dare you Khushi? How dare you to marry ASR?"asked Mrs Gupta in anger.
   "And why should she not marry me Mrs Gupta" asked Arnav looking into her eyes with so much anger that it made her step back in fear.
  " Wo Arnav beta you are brother in law of  Payal. How can you marry a cheap girl like Khushi?"said Sashi Gupta.
  " Mind your language Mr Gupta. And who are you calling cheap? She is my wife. Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. "said Arnav seething in anger.
  " But chhote how can you marry Khushi?"asked Anjali
   "And why can't I ?" asked Arnav looking at his sister.
  "Chhote,this is not London. This is India. You can't marry in court and bring anyone home and hope we will accept her as your wife" said Devyani devi in anger.
   "Nani,what made you think that I did court marriage? I married Khushi traditionally and legally in presence of her family and lawyer" said Arnav
  "But bhai,why did you marry?" asked Akash gritting his teeth.
  "What do you mean Akash? Do I need your permission to marry?" said Arnav smirking.
   Akash looked down when he saw the smirk on ASR's face. A chill went through his spine.
  " And enough of these dramas. We are tired now. Good night everyone"said Arnav and picked Khushi who was silently standing by his side in his arms. Khushi gasped loudly and everyone looked at them in shock. They never thought that a day will come like this.
Giving no mind to the people standing, Arnav walked towards his room with his wife in his arms.
  They really had a long day. First the confession,then marriage and the drama.
   Aman also walked towards his room. He has a room in Santivan leaving all those downstairs not before winking at Shyam who also smirked in return.
  Game has started. The evil will be punished...