29

While the young Raizada couple were sleeping peacefully,storm had arrived to Malliks. The people working under them were constantly assinated. And their business was also in loss because of this.

     Devyani devi was so mad that she herself killed her right hand man. They had tried every possible means to find the killers. But they could not even get their fingerprints.

    "Who are these peoples?What is the reason behind their attack?" pondered Devyani devi.

  Then suddenly a thought struck her mind. May be they were the enemy of her husband!
   So she called her men and ordered them to investigate every crime her husband had done..
   If only she knew how true her thought was!!!

     Anjali was very busy these days. She was the mastermind behind the large scale kidnapping of school girls around Mumbai and many other cities. So she never paid attention to. Santivan. But all her planning was failing. Each time her peoples kidnap someone,they will escape the very night. And she also found several of her men dead. She was involved in crime world in the age of 16. But never had she seen anything like this. And it made her afraid. She felt like she was a prey of an unknown predator.
    Same was happening with others. Only Payal was unaware of all this as she was numb after Viraj died.

       Everything was moving forward rapidly.
    The singhanias were planning to visit Khushi, as after her marriage nobody from her maternal family had ever visited her in laws.

       "Khushi.." called Arnav lightly so that he don't startled a sleeping Khushi. But Khushi just snuggled more into him like a baby. Arnav smiled. Her body warmth soothing his pained heart.
   "Khushi...." again called Arnav.
    "Hmmm" replied Khushi sleepily.
     "Khushi,baby wake up" coaxed Arnav.
    Hearing his soothing voice after such a long time Khushi woke up. Her eyes teared.
    Arnav became worried looking at tears in her eyes.

    Khushi hugged him tightly.
   "I am sorry Arnavji. I am so sorry" whispered Khushi brokenly.
   "Its okay baby. Its okay. Now shhh.. Don't cry. I can't stand your tears baby" soothed Arnav.
     After some minutes finally Khushi calmed down.

   "Khushi,I know that you have known Malliks for a long time. But trust me Khushi I have known Malliks much more longer than you do. And all I can say is they are not what you think. So please stop hurting yourself and me for them." said Arnav.
   Khushi looked up from his embrace. She nodded.
    "Arnavji,I believe you. I have seen Naniji and Anjaliji being different. They are taunting me so much." said Khishi.
   Arnav nodded and kissed her forehead gently.

    They talked,hugged,cuddled,kissed.. The time they had suffered without each other made them more desperate for each other.