39

SANTIVAN

Arnav was full on ASR mode, making preparations and plans for the mission when a sudden call came.  After hearing the call Arnav left the preparation to Aman and left..
Arnav was called to the office of the national leaders urgently before he could depart for his misson.  As he walked inside the secret base of India, he was surprised to see many people already there.  They were very tensed. And the leader was also tensed.  Arnav was surprised,as he had never seen the always calm, peaceful Leader so tensed.  It alreted him of the gravity of the situation.

  Arnav had put on the mask on his face so that nobody would know his face.  It was a protocol of Viswa.  And he, the chief was no exception to this. 

  The leader noticed Arnav standing by the door soon and walked upto him and hugged him warmly.  Actually the leader was there with Arnav when he was growing up.  He was the best friend of his father and god brother of his mother.  Privately Arnav called him uncle.  The leader was a man without family as he had gone to depth of Himalaya for Cultivation from a very young age.  So he considered Arnav his son..

  Arnav smiled a little at his elder.  But both of them again put on a cold face soon.  Arnav greeted other members present there and sat on his seat. 

  After everyone greeted each other, as there are a very few chances for the leaders to meet all at one place, they came to the focus.  And the faces of the veterans grew serious and evwryone had fury burning through their eyes. 

  Arnav, being the youngest of the members, listened the discussion of the peers.  What interested him was the topic. It was a serious matter..

  As the discussion continued, Arnav reached the main point.  It was the threat to Soverignity of India.  A few super powers have tried to extend their malicious claws towards India.  India as a peace loving country was often looked down by others.  And the resourses of India is enough to attract their greed.  With the rapid development of India, many hidden facts were coming out about the great land.  There are few powers that have been testing waters by sending spies and all.  But now they have crossed all limits.  The spies of H nation have infiltrated the military and tried to steal some important documents. But they were killed by the secret persons working throughout the country.  And it enraged the enemy and they have sent more that 400 men to India in secret and now these men have taken few villages with population over 500 hostage. The meeting was about the rescue mission and the future planning..

Arnav sat there calmly and listened the leaders.  They were discussing about reveling the trump cards of India.  But it was not a feasible choice.  As there were other nations watching like hawk..

  Leader looked at Arnav. He knew Arnav was capable of handling the affair and that too without alerting the enemy.  So he wanted to ask Arnav's opinion.

  "Adi Dev(code name of Arnav)  what do you think about this situation? "asked the leader. And all the members looked at Arnav.

"Viswa is capable to handle them and come unscathed.  But if Viswa officialy operate, then it will attract attention of others.  And endanger India more.  So We, the Viswa can only do this mission unofficially and never let others know that Viswa is still protecting India. "said Arnav in a calm tone..

  The leader nodded and looked at others for opinion.  But nobody objected.  They knew that Viswa is protecting India and is able to solve the crisis. So they agreed..

  After few hours, thoroughly discussing the plan of action with everyone Arnav came back home..