Chapter 46 : Bad Move (2).

Mulai dari awal

This was the reason An Jaehyun tipped all 29 guilds.

‘If I sold the information, I would have been swimming in Wagyu steak all year.’

Of course, he felt like it was a waste.

If he sold the information on the Corrupt Count’s identity, he would have made an enormous profit.

However, it wasn’t smart to do so. If An Jaehyun received the money on his bank account, people would be able to trace him no matter what he did. It wouldn’t be so bad if it just ended there. The problem was that people would grow suspicious of him. If someone who started Warlord 3 months ago knew the identity of the Corrupt Count, it would be Tobot Soft that would come looking for him, not the Top 30 Guilds.

If An Jaehyun had an amazing plan in mind or the connections to back him up, he would have been able to sell it, but An Jaehyun didn’t have such an ability. This was something An Jaehyun knew better than anyone else.

However, he didn’t want to let this end as a freebee.

‘Whatever.’

Because of his last tip, his future tips would hold credibility. If An Jaehyun became a Ranker class player, then there would be no problem selling information openly. After all, it was common for guilds not part of the Top 30 Guilds to sell them information regarding the main scenario quest.

‘I’ll think of it as my business card.’

Of course, An Jaehyun had no intention of selling any information.

After all, everything would be his in the future.

★★★

Storm Queen Shir and Matador Chev.

Two guild masters representing two of Warlord’s Top 30 Guilds met in the middle of a forest.

It wasn’t just the two of them. Ten players they brought encircled the table they were sitting around. They were also Warlord’s Ranker class players.

It was a scene that would send chills down the spine of any Warlord fan.

It was in this stage that their conversation started.

“It seems the Hydra Guild just went into the Corrupt Count’s castle.”

The first to speak was Storm Queen Shir.

“I’ve heard.”

“What do you think is going to happen? What do you think is the chance of them succeeding on the First Kill.”

“Half-half? They’ll either succeed or fail.”

“What a lazy reply for someone who’s 9th in Rankings.”

At Shir’s harsh tone, Chev went further into detail.

“I’m sure they prepared to an extent, but they started much quicker than their D-Day. Even if they were ready material-wise, it can’t be said that they are mentally prepared. Moreover, the pressure on them to succeed on the First Kill is big. In terms of percentage…”

Before Chev could even finish his thought, Shir spoke out.

“I’ll bet 1,000,000 gold on them failing. You?”

Chev didn’t flinch in the slightest at Shir’s words, and immediately replied.

“I have no interest in betting.”

“Weak.”

“I have no interest in getting the short end of such an obvious bet.”

At the phrase ‘obvious bet’, Shir chuckled. At such an open laugh, the Red Bulls players behind Chev bursted out in anger. In response, the Stormhunter Guild members also twisted their neck, as if they were warming up for battle.