Chapter 45 : Bad Move (1).

Start from the beginning

-Natal? Hydra Guild’s 8th Head?

“He was even wearing the Subjugation Association NPC clothes instead of his usual Hydra cape. If I wasn’t looking carefully, I would have mistaken him as an NPC and passed by.”

-Has Natal appeared in any of Hydra Guild’s recent broadcasts?

“I have no clue. I’m not really a fan of them, you see. Why don’t you ask Yel? Isn’t she next to you?”

-How did you know?

“Isn’t she always next to you?”

Even as he said this, Keems couldn’t help but laugh. He found it funny that the perfect Specialist when fighting monsters was too dense to realize the feelings of a woman so close by.

Of course, his laugh didn’t last long.

“What should we do? Attack them? If you’d like, we can make a mess and buy some time.”

-No, stand back for now. If that place really is the Corrupt Count’s castle, the Hydra Guild must have most of its members nearby. Keems, losing you would be the biggest loss.

“I can think of it as a two day vacation, no big deal.”

Suddenly…

“KEEMS!”

“Mm? W-What? I’m talking to the Captain.”

A comrade of his called out his name. He turned around reflexively, and his eyes went wide as he realized why his comrade called out to him. A wave of uniformed players entered his eyes. After catching sight of Keems and his crew, the uniformed group also walked towards them.

A strange atmosphere developed.

“Captain, there are about 40 members from the Stormhunter Guild here.”

Stormhunter.

In the Top 30 Guild’s overall rankings, they had the power, numbers, and authority to rank within the top 5. The Red Bulls was similar to the Stormhunter Guild.

As one might expect, the two guilds were in fierce competition to get ahead of each other.

-The Stormhunters?

Keems’s eyes narrowed as he stared off into the distance. What entered his sight first was a short-haired girl. Keems could immediately tell who it was.

“Stormhunter Guild’s princess is here.”

Storm Princess Hahui.

The 3rd strongest member of the Stormhunter Guild, and a Specialist raised by the Stormhunter Guild for the purpose of PvP.

Although it was a long time ago, Keems had once been killed by her hands.

Keems’s expression turned rigid.

“What should we do?”

-Stormhunters, how troublesome. Do they look like they have the intent to attack?

“Seeing as how they stopped in their track after seeing us, it seems they didn’t think we would be here.”

– Then… it seems that tip didn’t just come to us. Fine. First, we’re going to avoid clashing with the Stormhunter Guild. If you can negotiate something there, do so. I’ll talk to the Storm Queen on this end.

“Yes sir.”

With that, their call ended.

Keems raised his hand immediately. With his tall height and large build, it was easy to see him from a distance. Keems spoke as he waved his hand.