Chapter 45 : Bad Move (1).

Zacznij od początku

In this sense, these two were fortune’s favorites.

“Corrupt Count’s identity? That’s the tip? Ha! If you sell that information, I’m sure it’ll go for at least 100,000 dollars.”

“Should I just throw it away?”

“There’s 99 percent chance that it’s fake, but we can’t be completely sure, so let’s save it for now.”

Red Bulls and Stormhunter.

Only these two guilds were able to see a jewel for what it was worth.

★★★

The representative figures of the Top 30 Guilds were well-known by the mass. With their faces being broadcasted every day, their faces were hard to forget. If that wasn’t enough, all members of the Top 30 Guilds wore their guild uniforms, some with several sponsorship logos on them.

Rightly so. In order to get more fans and sponsorships, they had to make themselves shine as much as possible.

In other words…

“Well, hello? If it isn’t the Hydra Guild’s 8th Head, Natal?”

If a representative player from a guild was trying to hide his identity, even going as far as wearing the Subjugation Association NPC’s clothing, then there had to be a reason behind it.

Red Bull Guild’s 3rd strongest member, Bullfight Keems, greeted one of the nine heads of the Hydra Guild, who was not wearing his usual nine-headed Hydra cape.

Natal didn’t seem happy to see Bullfight Keems, as he made an intimidating expression.

“What is the Red Bulls Guild doing here?”

However, Bullfight Keems had an even more intimidating expression. His nickname, Bullfight, was aptly put, as he was an intimidating, 2-meter-tall black man. His first impression was always bad, as no matter how intimidating one tried to look, he would not look half as intimidating as Keems’s smiling face.

At the moment, Keems smiled as he looked at Natal’s intimidating expression.

Watching his smile, Natal unknowingly flinched.

“There’s no reason we shouldn’t be here, is there? Is there a problem?”

Realizing he had flinched, Natal came to his senses and replied.

“No.”

“I’d like to ask a question as well. What are you doing here? In a different clothes than usual no less. This must be the first time I’ve seen you without your cape on. Though, I must admit, that look suits you quite well.”

“I have my reasons. So, do you need something from me?”

“Of course not. Be on your way.”

With that, Natal turned back. Then, his followers turned back along with him before they walked away as a group.

Watching Natal leave, the corner of Keems’s mouth curved up to a smile. Immediately afterwards, Keems looked at a guild member next to him and tapped his wristwatch twice with his right index finger.

Then, his comrades quickly changed their item slot and switched their clothes.

The Red Bulls uniform wearing players quickly changed to their battle gear, prepared to fight at any time. Meanwhile, Keems started talking through his voicetalk program.

“Captain, captain.”

-What’s up?

“It looks like that tip was real. Natal is here.”