Chapter 43 : Searching for Migi (2).

Start from the beginning

‘I can finally do some proper battles.’

The role of a tank was that important.

Furthermore, a Golem’s tanking ability was higher than what most players would expect.

Although no one should have learned it at this point in time, there were Golem-related passive skills that gave elemental properties to Golems. By using them, necromancers could change their Golems’ properties so that they received the least amount of damage from the monsters they were facing. As other tankers spent huge sum of money to acquire armor sets resistant to different elements, one could see how convenient Golems were.

Besides their tanking ability, Golems had two more fantastic features.

First was its travel mode. Necromancers could travel while riding on its back. When moving from one castle to another, as long as the necromancer had visited both places before, an automatic navigation system would activate. Currently in Warlord, players didn’t have much means of transportation. As such, it was a feature that brought envy from other classes.

The second feature was its copy mode. Copy mode made the Golem copy the movement of its master.

‘I always wanted to try it.’

It was the mode Hyrkan was most excited for.

A movie Hyrkan had seen long time ago, Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman. It was a movie that featured a bulky robot boxing other robots. In that movie, there was a scene where the robot was copying the main character’s moves.

Watching the scene, Hyrkan had once dreamed that the same thing would happen to him. Unfortunately, the era of virtual reality arrived before the era of boxing robots.

“Copy mode.”

With Hyrkan’s command, the Golem moved and copied Hyrkan’s stance. When Hyrkan shook his head side to side, the Golem shook its head side to side. When Hyrkan raised his arms up, the Golem raised its arms up. When Hyrkan made a fist, so did the Golem.

Then.

Whish!

Hyrkan threw out a jab.

Whoosh!

The Golem did so as well.

Full of expectations, Hyrkan’s face stiffened slightly. Then, he threw a few punches consecutively.

Jab, jab, straight!

Although the Golem copied Hyrkan and threw out punches, its tempo was clearly off. In other words, it was rather slow.

‘It’s slower and stiffer than I thought.’

Although Hyrkan hadn’t expected it to throw out punches and move its body like the robot from the movie, but the Golem’s movements were below his expectation.

‘It’s my fault for being too greedy.’

Hyrkan put his arms down and shook his head side to side.

The Golem put his arms down and shook its head side to side as well. Watching this, Hyrkan couldn’t help but laugh.

In truth, he was not disappointed. Copy mode wasn’t there to be used offensively in the first place. The real value of copy mode was in suppressing the enemy. Clinching the enemy or tackling the enemy was enough for Golems to do in battle.

“End copy mode.”

With Hyrkan’s command, the Golem went back to its drooped position. Hyrkan stepped on its body and sat on its shoulder. Now, it was time to check how comfortable it was.