Chapter 41 : Golden Skeleton (4).

Start from the beginning

However, the magician was currently casting a new spell. If the shield was canceled… at least one of them would be killed by the Skeleton Warrior.

The three trapped inside the shield were unable to come to a decision.

Meanwhile, Hyrkan moved on to his next act.

‘So far so good.’

Hyrkan had planned up to the current situation. He knew that it would be hard to win against them by himself. After all, they were strong enough to put food on their dinner table. Even now, Hyrkan was under a fair amount of damage. The magic thrown by the magician was fantastic. Throwing magic behind a player and exploding it sounded easy on paper, but it was hard to do without experience. Although Bone Armor and lowering his posture helped reduce the damage, it was still a significant damage. Close to half of his HP had disappeared.

The state of his magic power was even worse.

He had summoned three Skeleton Warriors and one Skeleton Magician. One of them was under Madness Helm and he had used Bone Armor on himself. His Skeleton Magician used magic as well.

In truth, he didn’t have any magic power left to try anything.

Hyrkan looked straight ahead. The swordsman in front of him looked as if he didn’t understand the situation, as he only stood in alert without attacking him.

At this, Hyrkan turned his back on him.

Then…

‘Time to run.’

He ran with all his might.

★★★

The momentHyrkan ran away, his skeletons that had been fighting with all their might suddenly turned and followed suit.

Watching this scene, the four players were simply speechless.

‘What?’

The whole situation was so bizarre that they couldn’t utter a sound.

Meanwhile…

“HELP ME I SAID!”

The swordsman fighting the Golden Skeleton used what little strength he had left to scream for help.

It was then that the four players snapped back to reality.

“Cancel Shield!”

When the cracked shield disappeared, the magician quickly ran towards the Golden Skeleton. Once the distance was closed to a certain extent, he stopped. He immediately threw the fireball in his hand at the Golden Skeleton. The fireball turned into a gigantic fire arrow mid-air before it pierced the Golden Skeleton’s head.

The Golden Skeleton turned his head and stared at the magician. With its head burned with a arrow stuck inside, the sight was terrifying to behold.

At the same time, the swordsman that had been fighting Hyrkan ran toward the Golden Skeleton. The two priests moved as well.

The priests each stuck to a swordsman.

“Save Kang first! I’ll buy time!”

Before they could decide on whether to run away or to continue fighting, they needed to first catch some breaths. Moreover, although it was hard to chase the Golden Skeleton, it was equally hard to escape from it. Even if they planned on running, they needed to make careful preparations beforehand.

It took them five minutes to get into their formation again.

The priests used Healing until their magic power ran out, and the magician and the swordsmen fired their skills and magic to buy that time. Thankfully, no one had died.