Chapter thirty six: Exam day!

Jiro pulled Izuku out the room, in a slight rush. She tugged down a hall, then taking a right, meeting a dead end. However, she didn't turn back around. Getting to the end, stood there. Head down with her grip on Izuku's hand, tightened.

" Jiro-san..." Izuku started, yet, he felt she needed to begin. Though, she did not. He then felt shaking from her hand. He looked down to see her trembling, the twirling of her earlobe was quick.

Then He heard creaks coming from her, " S-so...I don't know how to explain this...", she hesitated, letting go of Izuku fingers but only one.

A light tap came from behind him. He took a look back and didn't see anything. The hallways was clear. Though, one glance to the left, he saw a horn. Small, yellow horn that bounced sticking out. Automatically, he knew it was Ashido.

He went back to Jiro whom still sounding like a broken record. "... Let me ask a question."

Izuku answer with a " mhm ". Now she let go of his hand and stopped the twirling of her earlobe. Instead poking the ends together. She asked, " Have you ever... Erm, thought of someone in a loving way?"

He blinked, Answering " I could say my mother. But parents should always be someone you should love. Well, not my dad, sorta. I don't remember much from him. Only thing I do remember is him having to leave due to something popping up. He said he might not come back, or whatnot. Oh, also-"

" Midoriya! "

" S-sorry."

She gave a huff, " I wasn't talking about family members. Of course, you're gonna love them. I was talking about... someone outside of that."

He tilted his head. Taking a moment to process what she meant. Then it hit him, ' She meant by that. I feel so dumb now.'

" Jiro, I haven't had that type of relationship yet."

" Ya sure?"

" Honest to All Might"

She then took a giant breathe. Then with a big huff. " I just wanted to say was that-". She squealed her earlobe spiking and sticking to a wall. " What was that for?!"

" What? ". Izuku did something that caused her to jump. He didn't touch, only just his quirk. He attempted to make her notice the pink one behind them. Jiro paused, paying attention to something. She unstuck her headphone jack and tapped Izuku's arm. He moved out of the way and then she walked down the hall. Quick shuffling came from around the corner, it sounded like more than one.

Jiro peeked around the corner to see Ashido and Kaminari on the floor. " ouch...why did you follow me?" Ashido asked, rubbing her butt as she stood up. Kaminari rubbed his head as he stood. Then saying, " I thought something was up so I followed. But enough about that, " Kaminari pointed to both Jiro and Izuku, " What were you two doing?"

" What about it concerns you, Kaminari?" Jiro asked, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow. He gritted his teeth saying, " come on! Don't give me sass right now! It's not even a hard question!"

" We were talking." She said bluntly. He sighed, giving up knowing he wouldn't get much out of her. " Alright, If talking was all you're doing. But, I came here to tell you guys to hurry up. We're about to start."

Kaminari took a glance at Jiro before walking off. Jiro started giggling out of nowhere. Izuku, bewildered, asked, " What's so funny?"

As she finished her giggling, she answered, " It's nothing. I was just thinking about what I was doing. It seems so unreal right now so I laughed.". She then ruffled her hair before walking down the hall to the room. She said before entering, " We'll talk about this later, okay?"