Chapter Eighteen: Becoming a better friend and hero(p4)

Mineta had just brought Izuku over at Mount lady's house. Mineta was planning to have a partner to suffer within his internship, and Izuku was clueless.

"What exactly do you do for your internship? I got to go home early, I've got to get ready for tomorrow. Desutegoro said The real fun will begin." Izuku said. Mineta put his bags on the ground and knocked on the door. Picked the bags back up and said" You'll see". Before Izuku could ask another question, the door opened. Mt. Lady stood at the door, eating what looked like a bag of chips.

"Welcome back Mineta" She greeted. Mineta answered back with" Hi Mt. Lady". To Izuku eyes, she looked like one of the heroes he'd admired in the past. But in Mineta's eyes, we'll at least now, A lazy, humongous, hero. Mt. Lady turned her head slightly to look at Izuku. " And you are, uhh... Oh! You're the kid that placed top 8 in the sports festival, Izuku Midoriya.". Izuku nodded, Mineta then explained why he was here." So is it okay for Izuku to stick around?". She stood there for a second, turned around, went inside, and said" I don't mind you having company".

Mount Lady's house was very spacious, it was like living in semi-luxury. Izuku followed Mineta to her living room, where Mount Lady sat down on her couch. It appeared that she was sitting here watching the news.

"Hey Mineta, what were you doing during your first day of internship," Izuku asked, putting down his stuff on a table. He looked a little embarrassed as if he didn't enjoy the first day.  Also putting his stuff down, he responded" Well, the first thing I did was dishes. Then vacuuming. And mostly lots of housework. But out of all the things, she didn't let me do her laundry".' Like that's a bad thing' Izuku thought. Mineta sat down in a chair, clearly wanting to say more, " But she did give me some advice, and a little training.". Poking in more interest, Izuku sat down as well. Mineta offered him grapes, not the ones from his head. Izuku accepted and asked," what advice did she give you, and what kind of training?".

He popped a grape off the stem and threw it toward his mouth, but Mount lady snatched it. To Izuku's surprise, Mineta was kinda ticked off. Mount Lady said" So you're looking for words of advice, huh? Well, it's not much to inspire you greatly". Izuku denied it. Shaking his head and stated" It's doesn't matter how much or how littled, if it's something I can learn or encourage myself to push further, I'll take it. And for that training, I don't want to take Mineta's experience with you so I'm just going to ask what did you do".

She crossed her arms and said" I like boys with such passion in their hearts. I tell you what I told him.

No matter how big or small, they'll fall...
No matter how brave or scared, they'll fight...
No matter who they are, they'll reach for it..."

when she finished, Izuku was writing notes in his hero book. Wait where did he get it. She giggled, bent over to look at his book. " So you're a fanboy of heroes, aren't ya". He slowly peered up from his book, Mount lady was very close to his face.' So Close!' Izuku startled by her close presence, He swiftly scooted back in his chair. Mount lady giggled more and said" Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya. The advice I gave to you was something I would say to my self when I was a kid. Whenever I was scared, that was the thing I said."

Izuku closed his book and stated" That's better advice than you think. Not all people have the guts to say something to make them feel better. Most would just let it sit and fuzz inside them, soon enough, the emotion they compressed will burst out at any time.". She patted Izuku's head, she replied" You really have a way with words, don't you. Anyways, about that training-"

A news reporter suddenly spoke, grabbing Mount Lady's attention.

" A sudden outbreak had been started near Hosu!" The women took a pause, she got tapped on the shoulder. She gasped, saying" R-Really". She looked back at us and continued" I've been told that a Villain group called The League of Villains had attacked an orphanage. The Orphanage is right now being blocked from the front exit, a hand fill of villains are stationed inside. If any heroes are near this area, come to Hosu Orphanage quickly"

Without any time to waste, mount lady ran to the door. Looked at both Izuku and Mineta" Come on, It's time to show me what you guys got". She ran outside, most likely waiting for the two to come outside as well.
Izuku jumped out of his seat, walked toward the door.

" Looks like your first internship mission...

Has began"

____________________
End of Chapter
———–———————–
Mineta: I don't think we should be doing this

Izuku: Then what should we do Mineta, They took the kids. The pros might not make it in time.

Mineta: F-Fine, but if we die, it's your fault

Izuku: Read next time on, " The league's First Move"

Both: GO BEYOND, PLUS ULTRA