Chapter Thirty: Tutoring in Session! Pt1

" First term final exam—like Mineta-san said, its gonna be difficult. Speaking of being difficult, I heard rumors about the physical portion is just fighting against robots that were in the entrance exam. That will make it significantly easier, though they could be lying or just got the wrong idea. But at the same time, they could be correct and I'll end up training in the wrong way and-"

" Does your mumbling ever stop? I mean, when you start, it takes someone to ask you to stop or to point it out. You can practically do it anywhere and won't have the slightest clue you're doing it!" Jiro explained, taking a bite out of her food.

The lunch period had just started. Mr. Aizawa said earlier that the first term final exam was upon them. "O-oh yeah, well I don't know. It just happens when I start to think."

"That's a pretty strange habit of yours." Jiro mentioned. Izuku heard a couple of footsteps coming his way, drawing his attention toward. Once again, being approached by Pinky. "Heya Midoriya!". She had her food as well, taking a seat next to Jiro.

"Hey Ashido-chan, Are you also going to sit here?" Izuku asked, taking a bite out of his food. She put down her tray and said, " Yup, I saw the lack of energy here and decided to bring it up.".

"Like we need to have overdrive energy, you're already a free-spirited person with too much of it. And with you spreading it here is gonna be a balance breaker." Jiro proclaimed. "Hey, uncalled for! It's better to have energy instead of just having little energy!" Mina fought back. "Yeah whatever"

"Well, I'm okay with you joining us. It's wasn't gonna get any different with you or not." Izuku told, finishing the last bite of his food. He put down his spoon and said, " Anyway, I can't wait to see what Momo's life is like. Though she is rich and all, it might be more interesting than I speculated."

"Mhm! I pumped to see Yaomomo's living! What about you Jiro-san?" Mina asked, making an eye on Jiro. She had already had one arm planted on the table, leaning on it like she was bored as hell. But with more enthusiasm, she answered " I'm interested as well. It's not like I'll ever get another chance to see what a rich personal life is."

"That's right, I guess," Izuku said, standing up. "I'll see you guys in the next class."

Sound wave: Who's ready to go to Momo's house?

Aux cords: I'm ready. Actually, I'm heading over there now.

sound wave: Well well, I'm around the corner! }:>

Nothing: Show off!

Aux cord: Impossible!

Horns: That was fast!

Sound wave: See you guys there!

Izuku put away his phone and continued to walk. He wasn't lying to them, he was there. No way you can not be almost there when you see a high mansion of some kind. It's not that hard to miss, like ever.

He had approached the entrance of the mansion. Taking one last gander at it, he then saw two guards at the front, both to seem to be female. It seems accurate that guards would be at the entrance, Izuku thought, finally making it to the gates.

One of them stopped him and said, " Kid, state your business, otherwise, leave.". The other came from behind the other and said softly, " Don't be so rude Isa, it's just a kid."

" Stop being so soft Muna! This kid could have a powerful quirk and try to take hostage of miss. Yaoyorozu!" She argued. Muna gave a pout face and crossed her arms, "you don't know that". Isa grabbed her checks and stretched them.

'So it seems they're sisters, I'm guessing. And that one must be Isa and the other should be Muna.' Izumi pondered, looking at them with a bewildered face. He spoke out, stopping their little fight, " So... Are you guys sisters?"

Isa let go of her cheeks and said, " Yeah, we are. I'm Tamotsu Isa and my sister is Tamotsu Muna. Anyways, could you tell me what you want."

"I'm here because Momo had asked a few people to come over for a study session. I'm one of those people." Izuku explained. Muna spoke up and asked, " How many are coming, besides you?"

Izuku pulled out four fingers, saying " Four others. One named Ashido Mina has pink skin, pink curly hair, and Black eyes with yellow pupils. Jiro Kyoka has purple hair with a heartbeat highlight, her quirk is noticeable, her earlobes is an earphone jack. Asui Tsuyu has green hair with the end in a bow. Denki Kaminari has yellow hair with a lightning bolt highlight in his hair, which is black."

"Thank you for the explanation." Muna said, going toward the gate booth. She had opened up the gate. Before Izuku got in, Isa stopped him and asked, " You forgot to tell us your name broccoli."

" M-Midoriya Izuku!" He stuttered, giving a wave as well. She gave a wave as well, turned around, and went back to her sister.

He walked down the paved walkway toward the huge Fountain. The walkway was decently big as well, on the edge of the walkway was bush sculptures. It was a beautiful sight for just an entrance. Though one thing did stand out— It was the four mansions like buildings. 'So Yaoyorozu-san is really rich! Which building am I supposed to go in? This is so confusing!'

Izuku had paced around to figure out what he's in. It's nothing like anyone would naturally be in. Try imagining yourself in this situation, surrounded by pure money.

"you're just as confused as me, Midoriya." Someone said, stepping next Izuku. With a sudden flinch, he snapped his head toward the person, who was Kaminari. "A-ah Kaminari-kun!"

Giving a smile, he said, " Yup! This place is huge, isn't it?". Looking back at the building in front of him, Izuku nodded saying, " Yeah... I've been walking around for a little bit and still couldn't get it around my head. Should we wait for the others?"

Kaminari sighed a tired one and said, " Might as well. We're not gonna get anywhere with just wondering around, hoping for something to pop up. But. It might be better to just gander at this view. How about it?"

Smiling back him, Izuku let down his bag.

" Sure."
————————
End of chapter
————————