Chapter Sixteen: Becoming a better hero and Friend(part 2)

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

"ugh...what's that noise" Izuku grumbled. He struggled out of his bed to reach the ringing. Grabbing his phone to feel the vibration of the ringing, Clicked it on which emitted a bright warm light. notifications popped up from one person:

Earphone jacks: Izuku where are you?

Earphone jacks: Dude it's five minutes past our meet up!

Earphone jacks: Please don't tell me you're still in bed?!

Earphone jacks: I swear if you're any later, I will do something you'll regret!

Taking a moment to pull his mind together, he looked at the time which read" 8:49".
"OH SHIT!!! I'm late!"
Izuku jumped out of bed in a rush. He put on some clothes, picked up his bag, and ran out of his door. Of course, he said goodbye to his mother before leaving.

The reason why Izuku was late is because of Kyoka's doing. He was having a huge seizure after she left. Caused him trouble resting.

Sprinting toward the train station to see a clearly annoyed earphone jack." Where have you been?" Jiro asked in an irritated tone. Izuku stopped next to her to catch his breath, in between breaths he said" Well it's *huff* not my fault*huff* that you used your*huff* quirk on me longer*huff* than needed". " you shouldn't have threatened me earlier" she barked back. But Izuku wasn't going down without a fight, " but if you'd let me finish, I said it was a joke. I wouldn't actually use my quirk on my friends in a negative way. what do you take me for, a villain?". With that ladies and gentlemen, we got'em. She sighed and said," I guess you're right". The train pulled in, Kyoka picked up her bag and said" come on sleepyhead, time to get going". Izuku gave the earphone jack a smile and said" Right behind you Jiro-san"

They made it to desutegoro's agency, ready to do the most they can.
(AN: I don't remember much of Jiro's internship so I'm making something up)

"This is Desutegoro's agency. I can't wait to become a pro hero" Izuku exclaimed. They stepped to the door and was about to open it, the door got opened. It seemed to be one of Desutegoro's sidekick. "Ah you're here," he said. He looked at Izuku and said," You're Izuku Midoriya and-" he looked at Jiro and continued" You're Kyoka Jiro, the two students from U.A High, Right?". They both nodded, He opened the door completely and said:" Come in, Desutegoro is waiting for you two."(AN I don't know what his sidekick's name is so if you know, comment me and I'll edit. But for now, we're gonna call Desu. I know it's perfect.)

Desu led the two students through the agency to Desutegoro's office. On the way, Desu asked them" You probably know that it's kinda weird to call each other by our names so what's your hero name". Jiro had a feeling this was coming and said" Mines Earphone Jack, His, on the other hand, is-" Izuku cut off Jiro to imply his hero name, which is" Green Waves". Jiro stopped, Desu stopped with her.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? You said to come up with something else" Izuku responded.
She shook her head and said" No no, that's not what I meant by what. I like it but..." she busted out laughing. Izuku went into a perplexed expression. "You should have told me earlier, You saying it at loud right now makes it sound worse than the last one!". Izuku didn't want to get embarrassed so he used his quirk to move her laughter around her. Nobody could hear her expect herself. He waited until she stopped and undid his doing.

"Are you done yet?" Izuku asked Jiro who finally calming down. "Yeah. I guess you're now Green waves. But you're gonna need to fix your costume to match that if you want". She wasn't wrong, his suit had nothing to do with green expect his hair, but his hair was green and sound waves are another type of waves so no trouble there." Nah, I think I'm fine. Let's meet Desutegoro and see what's this internship is all about!". Desu then said," Okay then, follow me".

Walking into Desutegoro's office to see him lifting weights." Pardon the interruption Sir" Desu said. Desutegoro looked and said" Ah, Come sit you two. Thank Desu for bringing them". Desu bowed and said," It was a pleasure, they have a quite unique relationship.". Jiro crossed her arms and piped" What is that supposed to mean". Desu and Desutegoro both chuckled before Desu added" I meant that you seem close. I've got to get going, hope your day goes well". He left the room leaving Jiro a little ticked off the start.

Desutegoro put his weights and walked over to the two students. Held out his hand to Midoriya." I assume you're Izuku Midoriya". Izuku shocked his hand and Said," Yes sir". He proceeds to Jiro and done the same thing. After, he went to his desk and sat down." Now, I picked you two because I'm very interested in your quirks." Desutegoro looked at Jiro and said," I thought you did great using your quirks, I see lots of improvement for you.". " I already know about your quirk Midoriya. Sound wave is what's it called, You can manipulate any sound waves produced by something or someone. But that really all I know about you." Izuku wasn't surprised Aizawa told him he had a quirk. Working toward his goal meant giving away his secret slowly but surely.
———————————
Some time passes
——————————
The Internship would last the rest of the week, Desutegoro recommended somethings to Izuku to think about.

" Improving your hero suit with essential things is a great thing for being a better hero. Also, If your costume looks the part, it might attract citizens attention and you'll gain more popularity"

Izuku didn't quite understand how gaining popularity would help him, Everyone should be happy that a hero is there to help. But going off of what Desutegoro said, He needs to upgrade his suit. Right now wouldn't be a good time though, This internship is to help us grow with our quirk. He said they'll start tomorrow, gets lots of rest, and prepare for anything.

What did he mean by anything