Chapter forty-one: Training tragedies

"T-Toga?!" Midoriya stuttered. He was pinned to the ground by her. Her expression had a full reset, then going to shocked. " I-Izuku?"

He looked past her and saw more blue flames. There was no time to waste, this forest will burn down soon. He tried to sit up, She got the signal and got off of him.

"Where'd you come from?" Midoriya asked, looking around while standing up. " I-uh" she hesitates, also standing up. She looked at the flames and said, " I was heading to the camp. Once I saw the fire, it was the first place I thought of."

Midoriya looked back at her and nodded, having the same mindset. " Good.". Then something popped in Midoriya's mind, There could be students out in the forest still.

" Toga-san, you head to the camp. I'll be back soon enough."

" where are you going?"

He started to sprint in a different direction, " Trying to find others!"

Toga watched as he left. He was out of sight, leaving the blood quirk girl standing there. Always thinking about others, that's what I like about you... But it's what will lead to your downfall... Ready or not, here I-

Ruffling cane from bushes. Spiky red hair popped out, Kirishima stumbled out of it. He panted, shaking his head. He then spotted the ash-blonde, pulling out something from her side.

" Hey, aren't you from class B?" Kirishima questioned. She froze, dropped the object back in their leg pouch. She faced him with a neutral face, then saying " Yeah. You're from A."

Kirishima walked to her, putting his hands on his hip. " Have you seen a green-haired guy run past here? He's surprisingly fast, or he was just using his quirk. ".

" I saw him go that way." she pointed in the opposite direction.

He started that way, but was told " you should head to camp! Much safer there!" (it's not).

Baffled that he believed him, she put herself back on Midoriya, who has likely got farther away. Yet, that just made things fun for her.

Wandered in the darkness, brushing branches away from his face, searched through the Wood. What the hell happened anyway, he would ask himself. How did this blue flame appear? If it was a normal forest fire, it would have been red, yellow, orange. However, blue presented itself. One thing only came to mind, it was a quirk.

And if It was a quirk, someone knew where this campsite was. Therefore, they were being attacked. And the attacker would be, the Lov.

What could they possibly want from assaulting hero students? Unless they planned to get someone with an amazing quirk—

'It was like that one night! They're trying to take one of us. But who?'

As he ran, he pondered. Who would the possible target be?
.
.
.
" Todoroki or Katchan!". He halted and looked around. Where was he and where were they? Bakugo would most likely be looking for the cause of the incident. Todoroki would be helping others, just like Midoriya. So, he knows Todoroki is with students, but Bakugo was by himself.

" This isn't good at all."

Something passed his eyes. It was a sound wave, Blue. ' I'm being targeted.' . Midoriya stood still and closed his eyes. They came from all directions. It was like their were multiple. But why have multiple take one down? So it must be one person, possibly having a quirk to make that happen.

" your muttering is cute, you know". Jumped and turned away, swing a punch at what's behind him. Airball. Nothing was there. Not even the net that he completely missed.