Chapter Twenty four: Upcoming battles with challenges

Izuku took a large chug at of his water bottle. After he closed the top and asked "So, what's the score now Jiro-san". She walked over, wiping her forehead. " I have 15 and you have 12," She said taking a sip from her water bottle. He sighed, " I guess you're better in close combat.". "Without quirks that is. I already had one experience with that." She added, admitting that she'd wouldn't want to fight with quirks.

It was the last day of internship, and they spent it sparring with no quirks. Turns out Jiro is better without them, no telling if she's better with them. They didn't spend the entire internship just going on missions and sparring. No, they also improved their quirks. Shocker right.

Well not really, anyone wants to become the greatest, so this is necessary. Over the days, Izuku spent some of his time listening. Yup just listening. Wanna know why.

Well the more he listens, the better his hearing and something else he didn't know developed. Izuku could see sound waves, only with his eyes closes. The reason is that the sound comes in different colors and sometimes size to his eyes. The colors range from Blue, green, yellow, orange, then red, with blue being the quietest and red being the loudest. He can see them with eyes open but it doesn't work as well.

Jiro had improved her hearing using her earphone jack, the range had been improved. But the main thing about their improvement was combining... Not that kind of combing, get your head out of the gutter. I mean that they learned to use their quirks together. But first, they need to have costume changes.

"You guys did great for this internship! I couldn't have anyone better!" Desutegoro praised. In respect, they both bowed and said thank you. " I can predict both of you guys will become great heroes. I wish you guys good luck, have a nice day". "You too!" they both said, leaving the room.

"Internship went by faster than I can remember," Jiro exclaimed. They reached the door to the agency. " Yeah but we learned a lot. If only I had my hero book." Izuku wished, he started to write in the air for memory. They exited the building, walking down the street towards the train station. " Tomorrow's is a free day before we go back to school so hang out tomorrow," Izuku asked. The train had just pulled up and its doors opened. " I can't. I got a text from my parents saying they need with something tomorrow. It's probably a gig or something." Jiro mentioned, walking into the train and sitting down.

"Oh okay then." Izuku let out, sitting next to her. There sat some silence as they reached their destination. Both getting up with their bags. Exiting the train and stepping down some stairs. " I guess I'll see you on Tuesday, I guess," Jiro said,  walking away in her own direction. " Mhm, See you later Jiro-san".

Jiro-san felt a little off, Izuku pondered down the street. He turned to his door, I don't know if it's just me or is she hiding something. He opened the door and announced, " hey mom! I'm home". A soft shout echoed back, " Welcome home, honey". His mother's voice came from the kitchen. It had been around time for dinner. He went to his room first, it was filled with several posters related to bands, his instruments neatly tucked in the corner, and lastly his greatest achievement, his silver Hero button( Silver play button).

He placed his bag down and laid back in his chair. With a big sigh, staring at the ceiling. It's been a while since I had a chat with my followers. He sat and booted up his computer, typing in his password and going to viscord. Then announced:

Isound: I'm back guys, how you guys been?

A minute later he got around a hundred different replies welcoming him back, saying they've been doing fine and asking him how did the internship go.

Isound: it went better than expected but went by faster than expected. Overall, it was great. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna be logging out for the rest of the evening so how a nice night.

Sound N' JackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara