Chapter eleven: Training for the Sports Festival

Back where we left up, shall we...
Now everyone knew that Izuku and Jirou were duet. Mostly gathered around Izuku and left Jirou alone, For one key reason, She declined Kaminari's request for her love with a song. A very harsh way of doing as so as they thought, But this was for all the times Kaminari teased about loving her which every time she believes to be true. Now that she had known he loved her literally, he wouldn't be much of a nuisance.

After the whole event, Izuku had promised the girls that he would play a song for all of them, Leaving the girls excited for this to occur.

Pacing in his room back and forth, He thought 'What song can I play for them'.Stumped about this, he made his way to the computer and asked his discord.

Isound: Guys, can you give me a song to play for a crowd

A few minutes passed, finally someone answered his recommendation of a song

2juicy4U: A crowd of women or men, or both

There was no point in being dishonest

Isound: Girls

2juicy4U: Oh, you asked the right person for this job! Try Girl like you, trust me it'll work

What does he mean by It'll work' the sound quirk thought but didn't worry as it was his fan, and important of all, helper? So, Izuku did what the person told him to do. It only took an hour but worked thirty more minutes just in case.

Soon he gathered the girls to the common and gave them the song they're waiting for."Ooo, I hope it's good" Mina said like she demanding it. "Yeah, it better, I was just about to beat Tsuyu in[Insert a 1v1 game, Mines MHOJ2]" Uraraka added."*kero* You haven't won one match, Not even one round in the match Uraraka-san" Tsuyu said bluntly, The rest of the girls laughed, Uraraka looked away in embarrassment and said," Can you start already"."Sure" beginning to play

"I need a girl like you, Yeah yeah".Finished with his song, he asked" So how was that, Was it good".As you would expect from a song like this, it left the girl's dazed state. Though Tsuyu replied" That was amazing Midoriya-Kun, I would love to hear more, But first I have to finish my win streak with Uraraka-san", She said with a smug look which made Uraraka say" Tsuyu, you're so mean".the frog quirk denied it and continued to walk back to her room, The gravity heroine followed. The rest did the same. Pleased by his performance, He went back to his room and laid down. Putting the rest of the day aside.

Monday, A week before the SF. In class, Mr. Aizawa announced that the class takes this week to train. Though, Some thought this was unnecessary, mainly because they believe they're ready, Especially Bakugo. Izuku, on the other hand, thought this was an excellent idea. Lida thought the same.

Beginning his training at 12:23 pm as it was an early dismissal for training, He started off increasing and decreasing sound waves for an offensive and defensive pursuit.

The greater he could make the sound wave, the more powerful attack he can hold upon the hostile, Offensive strategy. Of course for defense, If he could Lessen the sound wave, he could cancel the assault of the foe, Also learning this recently when in All Might's classes.

But Izuku wished for a Triple Threat against anyone just in case of the opponent's battle style, But that's something he has to mull over later. Right now, he needs to focus on expanding his potential.

Decreasing, That's what Izuku wanted to start with, and the best way of doing that is outside, but simply in the yard would do. The grass was, in fact, real, It hadn't rained yet so it's dry. Sitting down on it wouldn't be uncomfortable for this training.