Chapter nine: Musical Duo(Part two)

Welcome back guys, Love ya

Thursday day morning, Izuku spent some more time thinking about the event that happened last night. How did such an event happen, Why did she want to play with me? None of this made sense to the cinnamon roll.

Leaving his room and made it to the common area. Almost everyone was there, But the strange thing was...All of the guys were staring daggers at him, Sharp stabs(I'm not talking about toga). a little creeped out, Izuku asked"W-why is everybody s-staring at me, Do I look weird".Nobody answer, well at least the guys didn't. The girls on the other hand were giggling to them selfs, most of them were. But they were most definitely blushing, Mina then pulled out her phone and tapped the screen, A recording played.

"Well first, I think Uraraka is an amazing friend, Carefree and there when you need her. Tsuyu is always open with her feelings and She can't leave you gray, Especially her hair in a bow makes her l-look c-cute. Mina has the passion to be herself and doesn't hold back, the Best dancer I've seen. Momo has the intelligence to be the greatest, And would you please stop only thinking about her b-breast. Toru might be invisible and no features are shown but Have the best personality of the whole class. And Last is Kyoka, Mind you that I said stopping thinking only about breast. This is the same situation. If I could get to know her better, Being with them would be fun"

This ticked off the guys even more. Mina then said, "So this is what you think about us Izuku".Izuku then spoke out of confusion, curiosity, and embarrassment"H-how d-did you g-get t-that. The pink teen grinned"So you don't deny it huh".
Uraraka stepped forward and said, "So I'm a good friend, thank you Izuku".Taking one step back he said, "Y-yeah I think you are".
Tsuyu then said with her finger on her lip"For you to say such thing is unbelievable but it's recorded so...I guess it's real" She then covered her face in embarrassment.
Next Mina" I already know I'm a great dancer, but you didn't have to mention it"The pink teen didn't react much besides that light purple blush on her face
Momo found her self speaking as well"I-I'm glad s-someone thinks of me differently b-besides my b-breast"."Well, it's rude to just think of someone's outside features"
Toru...Where The fuck did she go, I told her to tell me first if she's gonna leave a scene.DAMNNIT, She lucky that I can't stay mad at her.
Jirou was speechless, Guessing she wanted to talk about this privately.
The rest of the morning was spent with the girls going over this and the guys all hating Izuku. Once again, some of them.

First class was like a 0.3 nightmare,second 0.5 nightmare,third 0.8 nightmare,lunch A WHOLE NIGHTMARE.
All the girls in class 1A stormed Izuku. Asking him questions, who he liked but he didn't answer that.
The rest of the day was hell

In relief, He got to his room safe. Now girls to be bothered. Checking the clock on his phone that read 3:25 pm, He sat on his bed. Hearing a soft feminine ek! Coming from the bed. Jumped up out of surprise, A lump was in his bed. Stepping closer, he slowly lifted the covers to see...
I want you to guess who this is...Come on, get some more. Did you guess the thot Lilith, Comment If you did?

"LILITH".The girl raised and gave a little smile"He, Hey Izu-Chan, What brings you here".Baffled at how she tried to play this off, he answered"Oh nothing, just coming into MY ROOM, to rest on MY BED.So if you'll excuse me...Get Out".

Lilith barked back"Come to one Izuku, can't we have some boyfriend girlfriend ti-"Izuku had enough of this bullshit and picked her up and threw her out of his room, literally.

Later after 4:00 pm, A knock was at his door. Izuku didn't want to go through what he had to do for 20 minutes. Lilith was constantly knocking on his door to let her in his room. But since it was 4:12, he did anyways. When he opened the door, Jirou was there. She said, "Izuku are you okay, You look like you've gone through hell".Veins were popping out of his head. The stress took him over but he wiped away it away and said"Yea, I just having Lilith problems for the next 20 minutes but everything fine now, anyways come in".Kyoka came in sat on the bed also complaining about how aggravating doing classes.

A little while later, Kyoka asked Izuku"So what do you want to play".Typing away in his discord, He stopped then continued. Spinning around and facing Kyoka and said"So I just asked my fans in discord about what song we should do". Impressed that Izuku "this"popular she said, "Wow, so what did they say".Izuku nervously responded, "W-well, I asked what song should me and my friend Kyoka do. And they said to do the duet version of nothing is holding me back".

Kyoka was so confused about why people wanted that, but yet again it makes sense. There is a duet soooo they stopped complaining."So we both doing vocals as it seems"The sound quirk said looking at the lyrics. The earphone jack replied"Yeah, well let's get to practicing"

The two spent around 90 minutes practicing their parts Since the duet already had the instrumental. Soon the two had it on lock. Izuku then proceeded to set up the instrumental and recording."Okay ready".Kyoka nodded in response. five-second timer started
Five
Four
Third
Two
One

(More songs like this will show up, also couldn't do lyrics so just watch vid please)

long pause, Then the recording stopped."Well, I'm guessing this was a good first duet" Izuku said trying to calm himself. Kyoka nodded and said"Yeah, can we do this again. It was fun, But no songs like this"."Sorry, can't promise that. It would be rude to my fans if I just ignore their request. Not just to my fans but to others in general but yes it would be fun to do this again." the green-haired teen said bluntly. She sighed"Well, I guess this makes us a duet. Well I have to talk to someone in a little bit so I'm gonna get going. Here's my phone number, call me when you're gonna do a duet song".He accepted the number and went to edit and do other things with the video and on his computer.

This is what happens when Two Sounds Combine.

Sorry for such a short chapter,but i hope you did like it.I don't have much to say but...