#8: Perpetual Eternal Surgery

Dressrosa

Throne Room 

"Welcome to my Kingdom, the little lamb. You're free to roam around. I was so regretful when I wasn't able to steal you from Kuzan", Doflamingo allowed. Seated at his proud throne, he drank the remaining wine in the bottle.  "You're the boss Caesar was calling. You allowed him to perform experiments on those children", Seri said with a stern voice while Baby 5 holds her chains. "Release her chains", Doflamingo instructed. She did what was told. "Leave us", Doflamingo used his strings to open the door.

"For those eyes and those white locks... I think I've seen it somewhere. I get the feeling that we're quite similar", Doflamingo brushed his fingers on her silky long hair." Say, little lamb. Would you like to join my family? Under my name, the Marine will not go after you again", Doflamingo whispered. His words were like a poison that scattered around Seri's mind. "That way, you can live freely", he poured a glass of wine and offered it to Seri.

"The marine also said the same. If I am under their protection, no one can harm me", Seri just held the glass of wine. "Why don't you choose my side? You don't need to be used by both the world government and marine. I will protect my family. I will cherish them", Doflamingo cupped Seri's left cheek. "I am gentle to those who I call my family", Doflamingo had a smirking. "I was told. You cause the demise of the former King and his family. Also, this whole country doesn't know that you're the one pulling the strings", Seri looked straight into Doflamingo. The king grabbed her cheek. Seri winced in pain. "Doflamingo. I know you. You're a person stripped of your power. The reason why you're doing this-", Seri was interrupted when she saw Doflamingo's dark expression. "I thought you're the very person who will understand me", Doflamingo pushed her away. "I can use you as bait. Your purpose is not yet fulfilled", Doflamingo stood and walked towards the window. 

Seri looked at his broad and lonely back. "Doflamingo, what do you want?", Seri took the courage to ask. "I will destroy everything! I will take away everything from those who acted like gods", Doflamingo punched the window. The glass broke. "I also don't like them but... I don't think innocent people need to suffer", Seri clenched her fist. 

What can I do? I'm so powerless. He's just in front of me. Is killing him the only way to stop this? 

Seri saw a knife on the table. She looked at the glass of wine looking like blood. The lady opens the door and runs but was caught by Baby 5. 

Palace- Executive Room

"Playtime is over", Baby 5 opened the door. There are a couple of chairs with different signs. They seem to be gathering around the heart's chair. Seri met eyes with Trafalgar and they both froze for a moment. "A fateful meeting for the two of you", Doflamingo crossed his legs.

What is he doing here? I thought he died. What's she doing here? I thought she was with the marine. 

"Hmm~ what's this? Do you guys know each other?", Doflamingo asked.

Yes.No.

"Which is it?", Gladius tilted his head. "Anyways. Law. You are going to do something for me before you die. You wasted your chance. You could have been the next Corazon. You looked like me when you were 10. What happened? That look in your eyes. He took it away, didn't he?", Doflamingo said playfully."For someone who wanted to destroy everything. I saw myself in you", Doflamingo remembered Trafalgar visiting him to join the Donquixote pirate.

"You need to perform the Perpetual Eternal Surgery", Doflamingo's words shocked the two. "What are you saying? That surgery can only be done by the one who ate the...", Seri looked at Trafalgar with such horror. "Behold, Code 00404. This man before you is an eater of that fruit", Doflamingo presented Trafalgar who bit his lip. "There's no way", Seri bit her lip. Trafalgar was just wondering what is it to her. "But before you die, let me just tell someone your story since you'll soon perish from this place", Doflamingo chuckled.