#35: Missing Parts

Flower Capital
I'm not a vessel to be filled with your misplaced feelings.

Seri covered her flustered face. Somewhere deep in her chest felt so tight as if her heart is going to jump. She bumped into a woman wearing hood. She smelled a scent so similar and followed it. They ended in front of an execution ground.

Seri gasped looking at a smiling man. He's talking about pranking the entire flower capital with a pun written in a paper.

"Komurasaki-san?", Seri reached out to the woman. The ocean blue hair looked behind and saw her as well. "You're a geisha from the pleasure house", Hiyori gasped and tried to escape. "Serima", Zoro caught up with them. "Zo-", Seri forgot what she was supposed to call him. "That man", Zoro remembered meeting the laughing. Yasu, a member of the scabbards.

Seri looked at the direction of Zoro's eyes. "What a huge smile even being faced with death", Seri commented. "Yasu-san will not die. If he does, Otoko will be left alone", Hiyori shook her head. Group of people swarmed over area. They have a weird demeanor of laughing. Seri figured out that there was something wrong. Though she could hear laughter from them, she felt as if their hearts are crying. After a while, the group of people fell and the ground and laughed.

"Here you are, you should be getting prepared for Onigashima festival", a small old woman dragged her away from the execution platform. Being quite far, they finally heard a gunshot. Seri's eyes widened as soon as she saw Orochi with his gun and a smirking face. He felt relieved after knowing that all the rumors about the scabbards are all fake and was just a pun made by Yasu.

Seri clenched her fists. "What did they do to these people?", she looked quite serious. From a distance, she could still hear some of Hiyori's explanation about the smile fruits and its side effects. "People's emotions should not be toyed with", Seri looked around as if looking for someone. "When someone dies... Its just natural to cry. But... Pity those who are not able to mourn for the dead", Seri looked at the beaten body of Yasu.

Pleasure House
Hiyori's Former Room

"You will now be a replacement for Komurasaki. Her robe might be large for you. The dressmaker will deliver in just a moment. Please wait for a while", the servant informed.

Seri sat alone in a quiet place. She looked at the beautiful fabrics hang around. The door slid open. Nami motioned her to keep quiet. "Where is the female ninja?", Seri looked behind her. Nami shook her head and closed the door once more.

Nami sat down and cupped Seri's face. "You're losing some fats", she commented. "That's not possible. I'm eating here", Seri nervously chuckled. "Have you seen Trafalgar? After having doubted his members, he walked out", Nami informed. "He'll be just fine. He's actually freed by someone so there is nothing to be worried about", Seri assured. "By the way, Seri. You need to give this letter to hin," Nami dropped on the table.

"Ah... Why me?", Seri felt a little awkward.

"You're the closest to him", Nami winked and heard some footsteps. She escaped using the roof.

"I don't want to see him", Seri sighed.

Night Time- Rooftop

Seri found it difficult to climb the rooftop. Her eyes widened as she sees a beautiful sight of the capital of Wano Kingdom. 

"Beautiful, right?", Kyoushirou asked. 

Seri was startled and lost her footing- surprised seeing the owner of the pleasure house. Kyoushiro raised his sword which Seri held on to. "Thank you, Kyoushirou-sama", Seri finally got her balance back. "What made you come here?", the sharp eyed man asked. Seri looked at the crescent moon. "It's almost a full moon", she weakly smiled.