#4:Incident At Punk Hazard

Laboratory Facility

Biscuit Room 

Seri followed the corridor and saw a childish door from the distance. She guessed its the children's room. She took out a hairpin and opened the door.

The children looked in her direction. "There's a new playmate. We haven't heard of it", Mocha hummed. "Wow. She's like a doll", one of the children was amazed. "Then, is she a doll made by Master?", Sind asked.

"I... -", she stepped back.

"I just got lost", she said then closed the door behind her again. She heard some footsteps. They sound as if they're trying to run away from someone. She caught a glimpse of Nami's orange hair. She left the door open and hid from them.

Nami and the rest were able to enter the Biscuit room. After some time, laughter filled the room. The short moment was interrupted by the soldiers who figured out that the trespassers were able to break their chains. "Run!", Sanji shouted. The soldiers are too many to handle. Plus, the children might get caught in the crossfire.

"Please take us with you. Older sister", Mocha cried.

"We want to go home, ne-san", Sid also said.

Nami stopped running. "What's wrong? Continue running", Sanji looked back.

"How can I run when they're calling for me?", Nami bit her lips.

How can I run when they're calling for me?!

She covered her ears. The soldiers kept pursuing them and are already catching up with the children. "We can't take them. It's too dangerous", Franky bombed on the soldiers.

Someone with long white hair and scarlet eyes stood in the middle.

"Seri! You're here! Thank goodness. Come on, let's go", Chopper called out.

"Ah~ Sorry I wasn't able to help you when you guys were kidnapped. You will save these children, right?", Seri had a weak smile. "They said they're sick. They're kept here for medication", Chopper informed. "Take them away from this place, Dr. Chopper. I'm not in any position, but...please...take them away from this place", Seri bowed very low.

"Also, for you who leads this facility. I know you can hear me! I'm here to make a negotiation with you", Seri made her voice louder.

Nami turned around as well as Sanji. "Keep running. I'll be opening a way", Franky instructed.

"A negotiation with me?", Caesar laughed and communicated with her through a transporter snail. The crew is already far from where Seri is standing.

"Code: 00404", Seri suddenly quoted. There was a sudden silence. A mist of gas crept into the room and formed into a human form.

Caesar's eyes went bigger.

"What do you know about that research?", Caesar gulped.

"The first research that the famous Dr. Vegapunk abandoned, are you willing to continue it?", Seri asked. "Let those children go, then I'll tell you whatever I know", Seri talked it over. Caesar was filled with excitement that he tossed away those children who he thought will die anyway.

Corridor

"Seri!!!! Let's go back", Nami was convinced. "We don't even know whose side she belongs to", Franky grunted.

"What kind of negotiation did she make with him? We're no longer being pursued", Chopper looked back. "Keep running. Whatever it is, she sacrificed to let us get out of this place", Franky started crying.