#38: Come Back Alive

Stage Floor

Everything is in chaos as both Samurai and Kaido's men are freezing and turning into mindless monsters. Seri saw the spread of the virus created by Queen and looked at the doctor reindeer. She finally spotted him and used her bow and arrow to hit a log above in order to bury those that are trying to get near him. Chopper is also caught with it. "Seri, don't get near me. I still don't have the cure but we just have to catch Apoo. I will recreate the potion for everyone", the little doctor looked at his freezing hand. 

Zoro is already running after the cure. Seri tried to get them away from Chopper by pinning the samurai's clothes using her bow. She doesn't want to make the mistake of hitting their bodies. "Being strong isn't just about having power, it is about one's spirit.  When you start to wield the sword or any of the weapons, you either draw it to hurt someone or protect those whom you value", Zoro was thrown next to her and saw the hesitation in the lady's eyes. Seri squinted her eyes and cut a rope that would make a pile of wood to block the infected ones to keep them away from Chopper. They were able to successfully produce the vaccine which was distributed to those who were infected. 

After some time, Kid and Law were thrown down on the stage floor. "Law-san", Seri called out and covered her mouth. "Get away from here", Trafalgar grunted as he tried to stand. He spat blood and he was covered with wounds. They are fighting two emperors of the sea. What are the odds that this fight can be the last one they will be having? "Mamamama~", Big Mom fell from the sky and caused tremors on the ground. Seri lost her footing and grabbed someone. She looked up and saw a familiar hat. "Stay alive until this battle ends. I won't tell you to stay put because you're hard-headed as the straw hats", Trafalgar said before transporting her to more steady ground. "The same goes with you", she grabbed his arm before the man disappears from her sight. 

Orochi's Room

"I should have known that he was going to mock me on the spot", Orochi kicked the table and sat. A geisha was already sitting in front of him. She was wearing a fox.

"I am a samurai's daughter. I will not beg for my life."

 Seri happened to hide in the same room and was able to hear the conversation between the two. As Orochi turned into a dragon, Seri tried to save Hiyori also whom they called the Komurasaki. Denjiro saved the daughter of the known Oden.

Denjiro saw Seri on the side. "You also came here. It's getting more and more dangerous. Go back to the flower capital, together with Lady Hiyori", Denjiro commanded. "Master, I came here not as your worker so-", her words were cut off as Hiyori held her hand. "You've done good enough. If there's one thing we can do now is to wait for them, my brother, the scabbards, and also the pirates", the blue-haired lady held on Seri's hand and squeezed it. "I haven't done anything at all", the lady pressed her eyes and bit her lip. "You might not know how you did help any of us here", the lady pulled her for an embrace and started dragging her away.

Boat

"I'm glad we were on time", Hana offered her hand to assist Seri on the boat. "We should leave now", Shino rowed the boat. Hiyori watches Seri keeping her eyes glued on Onigashima. "You and I will wait for them together. I know how it feels to be the only one left", the lady smiled and saw her old self in the younger lady. "I know that they are all strong. But strong people do scary things", Seri opened her mouth.

"You are also strong, Serima. You, also, are capable of doing scary things and that will break the hearts of those people who love you", the blue-haired lady leaned forward as the samurais' rowed the boat. "What were you doing with those strange-looking people wearing white clothing?", Hiyori lowered her voice making Seri's eyes widen. "I already said my peace", Seri clasped her hands together. "I will not go back to being imprisoned. Even if I still don't know where to go, I'll let the ocean lead me there", she covered her face. "That's right, Serima. If you believe you're right about something, there's no reason to hold back", Hiyori smiled and patted the lady's head. Seri held onto her chest upon hearing someone giving her permission to follow what she thinks is right.