you see, he had been spending the last half hour edging the poor boy. with every question he got right he'd be closer to being able to cum. it used to be with every question taehyung answered correctly another finger would be added, but hoseok was almost all out of fingers and the boy was having it hard to concentrate with wanting to cum every second.

"that's not what I asked you, is it, taehyungie?" he purred out in a low voice.

jabbing his fingers against taehyung's prostate harshly, he grasped hold of his hair and pulled it back.

"what comes next in the chorus?"

"mmph-! f-fuck..ah- i don't know hyungie.." he hiccuped, puppy eyes brimming with tears while he tried to rut back. sadly for him hoseok had his free hand holding onto one of his hips so tightly taehyung could feel the bruises form.

"oh? so you don't want to cum then?"

"n-no!! i do!"

"then answer me baby.." hoseok slipped in his last finger inside, slowly pumping them in and out.

"ha~ do-..down on the ground a-and hip thrust."

"next?" the older hummed out, enjoying the way taehyung's lower lip quivered as his body shivered with each curl and thrust.

"t-the hand movements in face then body roll and grabbing jeans i-" he practically screamed from frustration, whining softly.

"please hyung- fuck-! i can't handle anymore..'s too much, too much. just want to cum- wanna feel your cock in me."

hoseok let out a soft sigh and tilted his head to the side a bit, forcing a mocking pout to form on his face.

"poor poor taehyungie, you just don't get it though, do you?" he sighed softly.

"g-get what..?"

"i'm doing this so you learn," he let out a small laugh and kissed his back.

"you're a great dancer and have amazing memory, both muscle and brain, but..lately you've been dozing off a lot more. do you not want to be at your best?" hoseok asked while curling his fingers a bit.

"a-ah~ no i do hyungie-! do.." he panted out.

"yeah? tell you what, if you can finish up this dance for me, i'll fuck you, if you can't you're going to wear a cock ring during our next performance."

"w-what?? no cock ring- no no no! please hyung!! i can finish it, can, promise!"

"good boy," the older male praised lightly before slowly continuing to edge taehyung as he shakily finished up the rest of the dance.

it took well over fifteen minutes, but soon taehyung got done, practically crying with relief when he realized it was all over.

"see taehyungie?" he nipped at the younger's earlobe.

"that wasn't so hard.." hoseok unzipped his jeans, pulling down his briefs and slicking his cock up with some lube he had beside him before teasing the head of his shaft against taehyung's hole.

slowly, he pushed inside the younger, who let out a relieved sigh. taehyung rubbed his face up against the pillow beneath him, smiling faintly.

"you're such a pillow princess," hoseok said with a faint chuckle.

"but that's okay, right? because you're all mine?"

"jus' hyungie's, only hyung's," he repeated underneath his breath softly.

hoseok's thrusts began, pace achingly slow, and apparently taehyung's frustration was evident because within the next second he began desperately rocking back against him - only to let out a cry when he brushed up against his prostate -.

hoseok looked down at him, watching the other continue to fuck himself back against his cock, incoherent blabbers escaping him. he didn't even have to move a muscle. he had never seen taehyung so needy before which caused his eyes to widen a tad bit before they narrowed again, poker face appearing again.

"need more hyung- please," taehyung gasped out.

hoseok didn't have to be told twice so he started thrusting in and out as quickly as possible. he gripped onto taehyung's hips, holding him still so the younger's body wouldn't thrust forward.

"shit~! feels good- so so good!!"

"yeah? feels good in your tight little hole?"

the bob of taehyung's head and the already fucked out expression on his face said it all while the younger gripped onto the sheets tightly. he rocked backwards, making hoseok's body shiver, nearly falling forward.

hoseok looked down, thrusts going harsher while he rammed into him as quick as he could, hitting taehyung's prostate each time without any fail.

"such a little slut," the older giggled in an 'innocent' tone.

taehyung gasped, the wind practically being knocked out of him. the sensation of being called that made him lose his balance, falling onto the bed.

"what's this? you liked being called a slut?" hoseok tsk'd, yanking taehyung's hair back as he used his other hand to prop his ass up some more. he swiveled his hips, rolling them forward a bit while he tried to rest for a few seconds.

"i-i guess- just— mmph~ for you though," his lower lip quivered, tears escaping from the ecstasy and pleasure.

"promise? i don't think you're telling the truth," hoseok leaned down, nibbling on taehyung's ear.

"i bet you'd be like this with everyone if you could. god, you are such a slut, you don't even have to admit it to prove you're one. just look at you, darling. you're leaking with pre cum, drooling on my sheets, the expression you have is enough evidence that you're a little whore," he practically sung the words out. moving his hand in front he began to pump the other's cock up and down.

"ah! n-no, i'm only one for you, s-shit..please, need to cum, wanna cum."

"yeah? baby wants to cum?"

taehyung nodded quickly, sweat gathering on his skin, causing it to shimmer a bit.

"since you've been so good, i'll let you," he purred. hoseok pulled out, slamming back in one more time which threw them both over the edge. he released inside while taehyung practically painted the sheets.

the two fell down, pants falling from them. the older was about to get up when he was yanked back down, watching the male's puppy doe eyes widen.

"you want to cuddle, don't you?" hoseok snickered faintly, earning a small nod.

"such a cutie, hyung's cutie," he murmured softly, holding taehyung's dainty waist and cuddling him.

you could definitely say taehyung never dozed off during another practice, unless he was needy and craving another time like this, of course.