39

🧸 — G R E Y — 🧸

Please don't let the colors
fade away.. — Taejin ♡︎

plot: taehyung could no longer see the world in vibrant colors ever since the love of his life was gone. that all changed when he met someone new.

warnings: death, angst, sad ending, heart failure.
extra: romance, enjoy this taejin, seriously though this is really depressing, a bit of fluff in the beginning, i cried while writing the angst besties, unedited, 3995 words.

taehyung wanted desperately to see the world in something other than black and white, he wanted the color to come back to him, it had been taken away ever since he lost the love of his life, now he was afraid he'd never get it back

seokjin had always seen the world in bright, vivacious hues. reds, purples, oranges and yellows, you name it. never once was the sky a dim-lit color, even when it was nighttime and other people ran away from the ferocious shadows.

he never expected his world to light up even more, but just that happened when he met taehyung.

taehyung was often grim around him, eyes dark and seemingly hollow unlike seokjin's that sparkled. he knew there was something he wasn't seeing in that mind of taehyung's, something that nobody knew of. this is why when the younger male had started getting more and more cheerful everyday he found his heart leaping with joy.

but what exactly had caused the sudden, drastic change in him?

🍓

taehyung woke up with a wide box smile displayed across his face; the smell of honey dew wafting throughout his nose and delicately encircling it.

he rushed towards his window, staring at the blue birds tweeting outside on a branch. they were once dark shades of grey, the now bright sky shimmering instead of being dull while the breeze from a colder weather outside swept against his face.