36

🧸 — E P I P H A N Y — 🧸

I'll push you away even
though I don't mean it. — Taejin ♡︎

plot: taehyung loves seokjin, but the feelings are completely unrequited, or at least that's what taehyung thinks.

warnings: angst, 50/50 ending.
extra: broken-hearted taehyung, seokjin ignoring him, whipped jungkook, taekook at the end, romance, unedited, 1820 words.

seokjin wasn't one who was disclosed on how he felt, in fact he was rather open about those sort of things

seokjin wasn't one who was disclosed on how he felt, in fact he was rather open about those sort of things. well, that was until he had started developing feelings for taehyung. instead of being open about it, he shoved the younger away; leaving him damaged and broken.

🍓

taehyung rubbed his arm a little bit, looking around at the other members with slightly widened eyes.

"where's seokjin hyung?" he asked in a soft tone as he watched jimin look at him.

"i don't know tae, in his room? though i wouldn't go up if i were you. you know how distant he's been."

"but..i wanna see hyung and show him my cover of the song."

"well, you can if you'd like," jimin murmured - knowing how important it was to taehyung -.

quickly, taehyung scurried upstairs and knocked on the door as he called out the older's name quite a bit before it was swung open. a smile formed on his face until he had seen the pissed look on the older's face.

"why must you always bother me? i have a life, taehyung. one that doesn't need you in it every second."

"i just wanted to hang out with you and..and give you the recording of the cover i made. remember? the one i've been talking about for a while."

searching for some sort of approval as he shakily held up his phone, he was utterly disappointed with the next words that slipped the other's mouth.

"you're such an annoying brat, you know that, right? just leave me alone."