37

🧸 — O M E G A S — 🧸

I feel so close to you
right now. — Vmin ♡︎

plot: jimin and taehyung had been best friends since they were children, the two were very, very close, soulmates one could say. the two also happen to be omegas, so when taehyung goes into heat with no one else around to help him except jimin, jimin finds himself rather oddly addicted to the feeling.

extra: i might make a part two of this with jealous jimin/taehyung, omega x omega, smut, some romance-ish, unedited, jimin has a bit of a power rush, 1632 words.

jimin and taehyung had been watching some of their favorite movie, curled up next to each other while eating popcorn happily

they were all alone since they hadn't asked any other friends to join them, it was supposed to be just a sweet little vmin day, nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

humming softly, jimin pecked taehyung's cheek which earned a soft giggle from his sweet little soulmate. a smile formed on his own face, his eyes crinkling a little.

"what do you want to watch after this?" jimin asked suddenly, checking to see how much time was left on the movie.

pausing, taehyung pondered the question, eventually coming up with an answer.

"hmmm, encanto? it looks really good, i've been wanting to see it," he looked over to the slightly older omega with hope in his eyes.

how could anyone say no to that face?

"alright. tell you what, you can put it on now, we've seen this movie a dozen times anyways, we can miss the last fifteen minutes. i'll go get us some popcorn, but, the deal is you have toooo..." he thought for a few split seconds.

"watch a movie of my choosing next," he had finally come up with.

"deal!" taehyung eagerly shot up straight as jimin grabbed the nearly empty popcorn bowl and headed into the kitchen.