2O

🧸 — P A I N L E S S — 🧸

Let me take away your
pain, darling. — Vmin ♡︎

plot: after jimin had picked taehyung up, he decided to finally express his feelings.

extra: soft smut, romance, sweet vmin, 2242 words, unedited. 

taehyung paced back and forth before looking up once he saw a familiar car pull up in the corner of his eyes

taehyung paced back and forth before looking up once he saw a familiar car pull up in the corner of his eyes. his lower lip quivered, watching jimin slowly get out and just stand still before he took in taehyung's expression - no words needed to be said as he opened up his arms for the younger -.

taehyung choked on a sob, rushing towards jimin as he wrapped his arms around his neck. jimin quickly placed his hands on taehyung's waist, raising a hand to bring his head close to his shoulder.

"shh shhh..it's okay sweetheart." jimin chewed his lower lip.

"n-no-!! it's not min! when we first started dating i c-couldn't believe it, you know? i had fallen for him years before we were even together and when i finally had him- he goes around and does this. do you know what that's like..?" he pulled away - scrunching up his reddened nose - eyes widened, red, and full of tears.

"oh taetae..." jimin reached a hand up and caressed his face, sighing softly.

"i know what it's like to love someone and want to be with them, but because you're so in love you do anything you can to make them happy. even if that means setting them up with somebody else." he smiled weakly.

"and you..-you deserve someone that will treat you like the prince you are. someone that will show you how special and wonderful you are even in the most intimate times."

"who's the person y-you like?" he sniffled out.

jimin pulled taehyung closer; running his thumb across the other's swollen lips before kissing him gently.