35

🧸 — B O Y F R I E N D  K I S S E R — 🧸

I hate that you're the
one I want. — Vkook ♡︎

plot: taehyung wasn't mad at jungkook for kissing his boyfriend, yoongi. he was mad that his boyfriend kissed jungkook.

warnings: slight angst in the beginning
extra: based off of tdi world tour when gwen and duncan kissed, taehyung takes place of courtney (a lot less high maintenance) and yoongi is duncan, based off of gwourtney, romance, unedited, 922 words.

warnings: slight angst in the beginning extra: based off of tdi world tour when gwen and duncan kissed, taehyung takes place of courtney (a lot less high maintenance) and yoongi is duncan, based off of gwourtney, romance, unedited, 922 words

taehyung couldn't believe his ears

taehyung couldn't believe his ears. his boyfriend kissed jungkook? someone whom he was just starting to be friends with?

his lips fell into a frown, anger bubbling within him.

"you stupid jerk face!" he suddenly shouted in front of everyone else surrounding them. tears streamed down the teenager's face as his lower lip quivered, grabbing a bowl of spaghetti beside them that namjoon had made for a previous challenge the teams had to do.

he flipped it upside down and watched the food run down his boyfriend, namjoon's lips forming into an o shape.

"taehyung-!" jimin started; pulling him back as he lunged at yoongi.

"look i'm sorry i just-"

"shut the hell up! you don't get to say you're sorry!" taehyung kicked his arms and legs in the air as they frantically swung back and forth, squirming against his friend's grasp.

"how could you!! how could both of you! i trusted you! i-i loved you," his voice faded into a soft, gentle whisper. the freckles that dusted his cheeks covered in a stream that just continued flowing. his body relaxed against jimin, watching as the dark blue-haired male just stared, his round eyes enlargening.

"taehyung hyung, i didn't mean for it to happen, i swear," jungkook said slowly as he took a step towards the older.

"get. away. from. me. i thought you were my friend, i guess i was wrong. and you, we're done, over, broken up."

taehyung swallowed thickly. his heart burned and stomach churned, he felt himself growing more and more nauseous by the second. he wasn't even mad that jungkook had kissed his boyfriend. the words he said were true, he did trust the two of them, and he did love him— jungkook, that is.

he was upset because yoongi kissed jungkook, the person that he started falling for.

it was so messed up. here he was, dating someone that he was absolutely whipped for not too long ago, and just when he started getting comfortable he found himself falling for another guy.

his brown eyes grew glossy, nose scrunching which caused faint wrinkles to form between his eyes.

jimin's grip loosened against taehyung, hands rubbing at the other's sides.

"it's okay, tae, it's okay," he whispered softly.

"not now," jungkook hissed out when yoongi walked closer to him as he finished wiping the food off of him.

yoongi looked down, his mint hair covering his eyes. he didn't even know what to do. he liked taehyung a lot, he really did, but there was something about jungkook that he almost craved.

"hyung..can i please talk to you? i don't want our friendship to be ruined because of a mistake..."

snuffing, taehyung gave a weak nod as he allowed himself to be dragged away by jungkook and into a small, extra cabin of the area they had been staying at for the last couple of days due to airplane fuel running out.

shutting the door behind them, the younger of the two ran a tattooed hand through his hair.

"it was a mistake, a dumb mistake that i wish didn't happen. i don't even know what came over me. i've always had a slight attraction towards him, but i never meant to follow the attraction."

crossing his arms, the c.i.t looked off and to the side, staring at the old, rotting wood.

"do you like him?"

"what?"

"i said, do you like him?"

"no! it's just a slight physical likeness, nothing more than that. look, i'm really, really sorry. i don't know what i can do or say to make it up to you. there are no excuses for kissing your boyfriend, you can even hit me if it would make you feel better."

"ex-boyfriend," taehyung immediately said.

"i'm not going to hit you, jungkook. it just hurts."

taking a step forward, the younger held onto taehyung's cold and shaking hands, rubbing his thumbs over them.

"can you ever forgive me..? i don't want to lose you," he murmured, his voice coming out hushed.

"that's the thing, jungkook. i don't want to lose you either."

"and you won't, i promise. you don't have to."

"look," taehyung pulled his hands away, watching a frown cross those soft lips of jungkook's.

"i'm not mad at you. i'm mad at yoongi, i'm mad that he kissed you."

"what do you mean?"

"jungkook, i've found myself falling for you, and i can't stop it. i wish i could, but i just can't. i've had more fun with you than i've had with anyone else, including yoongi."

jungkook gulped, his throat becoming dry at taehyung's words. he found himself speechless, not knowing what to say or do.

maybe it was because the words that seeped from the other were so sudden, or maybe it was due to the fact that the longer he stared into those pretty, deep and dark brown eyes that widened; long eyelashes curled against taehyung's face, his cute dimples sunken into his cheeks, he realized he had fallen for taehyung, too.