O.6

🧸 — V E L V E T  K I S S E S — 🧸

If a hug represented how much I
love you, I'd hug you forever. — Vhope ♡︎

plot: after years of being together, the two finally got married - finding themselves in a beautiful night filled with passion. that's one hell of a first time for taehyung.

extra: soft smut, fluff, romance, unedited, 1296 words.

taehyung and hoseok had been a couple for a very long time, over five years to be exact

taehyung and hoseok had been a couple for a very long time, over five years to be exact. so, when hoseok proposed, it wasn't a shock that taehyung was sobbing, saying 'yes' over and over again.

the wedding was wonderful, it was perfectly incorporated with both of their favorite colors, the smell of lilac and rain freshened the area as it had swarmed around them. this was due to the fact they were getting married outside in a nice grassy field underneath a ledge because it has started to pour.

they didn't mind though, they had each other and their friends which was all that mattered to them. everything was perfect, and as the sun slowly came down, moon rising with the stars beginning to twinkle, they knew that it would last forever between them.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

hoseok gently caressed taehyung's cheek. pulling him in for a kiss as his free arm wrapped around his slim waist. taehyung smiled softly, putting his arms around the male's neck as he kissed him back softly.

hoseok nibbled on taehyung's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. taehyung gladly accepted, opening his mouth ever so slightly in no time. their tongues started dancing around each other.

taehyung's slender hand found its way to the elder's hair, entangling it in the male's soft, black locks, tugging ever so slightly before he was graciously scooped up bridal style and placed on the bed in the room that was filled with rose petals in the shape of a heart.