1O

🧸B R A T — 🧸

Kinda sorta wish I was choking
on your dick right now. — Taejin ♡︎

plot: taehyung has been a major brat recently. fed up, seokjin decides to take matters into his own hands.

warnings: punishment, degrading, toys, double penetration, pain.
extra: smut, short one-shot, unedited, 571 words.

taehyung hadn't been in the best mood recently, none of the members knew why

taehyung hadn't been in the best mood recently, none of the members knew why. he had been acting bratty, especially towards seokjin. well, seokjin finally had enough when taehyung broke his favorite mirror and didn't even get him a new one.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

seokjin was currently pounding into taehyung's tight hole as the younger's petite body thrusted forward with every swift and forceful motion. Incoherent blabbers and whimpers only escaped his lips as drool came out of taehyung's mouth.

"yeah, you like that you little slut?" seokjin growled out.

"so fucking pathetic, you were the one acting all bratty and being a bitch earlier. now look at you, such a whore," the words spilled from seokjin's mouth, leaving a very confused, yet oddly pleasured taehyung.

seokjin tugged on his hair, yanking him back so his chest was against taehyung's back as his free hand roamed his body, sending shivers down taehyung's spine.

"come on, say it, sweetheart, don't act dumb. you like this, don't you? you like your hyung fucking you with all of the members home. what if they heard, huh? what if they saw?"

taehyung's breathing grew erratic, eyes rolling in the back of his head at the thought. he was in such a vulnerable state and just thinking about any of the others seeing him, or even hearing him right now sent him into overdrive.

seokjin growled lowly against his ear, gripping onto his hips tightly and thrusted quicker. one sharp thrust, in particular, made taehyung scream and sent him into a frenzy.

"fucking say it!" he yelled out.

"say you're my whore, my cock slut," seokjin started attacking taehyung's neck, making him whimper even more.

"m-m' your cock slut! ah-! just your's though only hyungi- SHIT!" he was cut off by seokjin shoving a vibrating dildo up him along with his cock still inside.

"gosh tae, you're so tight," he groaned out against his ear, hot breath hitting his neck which earned a mewl.

"so so pretty too."

his thrusts grew more and more sloppy the closer he got to his climax. taehyung clenching around him also let him know the younger was close as well. he pushed him down on the bed with his ass in the air to get a better angle and started thrusting once more, giving him no mercy as his cock hit his prostate every time.

"ha- fuck t-taehyung. i'm c-close," he stuttered out, his hips growing a bit sore until he started to cum inside. there was so much of it. the feeling made taehyung cum, as well as seokjin, took in his beautiful face contorting with more pleasure.

he then watched the cum trickle down taehyung's thigh and onto the sheet, not minding at all as he pulled out and fell beside him while panting heavily before taking the dildo out of taehyung.

taehyung then lazily scooted towards him and cuddled with seokjin, earning a small smile as the two drifted off to sleep. after this moment the members started bringing it up constantly to them, however, considering they heard everything.