O.4

🧸J E A L O U S Y — 🧸

Y is for you; you are the one I
love fucking and the one I fucking
love. — Vmin ♡︎

plot: jimin isn't naturally a jealous person. however, taehyung knows exactly how to push the older's buttons.

warnings: jealousy, punishment, toys, sir kink, kitten kink, pet names, fingering, edging.
extra: smut, they love each other - okay?? romance, light fluff at the end, 1866 words.

jimjn was currently sitting down on the couch, beyond pissed at this point

jimjn was currently sitting down on the couch, beyond pissed at this point. his hands were clutching and un-clutching on his phone before his eyes traveled down to the screen.

he was waiting for someone, taehyung to be exact. he had gone out with a friend even though jimin didn't want him too. jimin normally wouldn't even care if he went out with some friends, but he cared when his "friend" had liked taehyung since he was a kid.

he got too busy with thinking, mind filling with thoughts almost like smoke in an enclosed place. that was until he was interrupted by the front door opening the familiar deep and sweet voice of his baby ringing through the air as he heard a small goodbye.

taehyung looked over at jimin, opening his mouth to speak only to be cut off by his back hitting the now shut door. his eyes widened, heart racing as he stared at jimin and bit his lip nervously due to the gaze the shorter male was giving him.

"j-jimin?" he managed to say, a whimper forming in his throat while jimin's grip tightened.

"kitten, what have i said about you hanging out with him?"

"i didn't think it would be a problem."

a breathless chuckle escaped jimin's plump lips before he clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth.