O.7

🧸B R O K E N — 🧸

Some things just aren't meant
to last. — Taesik ♡︎

plot: taehyung gave his boyfriend, hyung-sik, his all - only to get nothing in return -. well, nothing except a broken heart.

warnings: cheating, angst — the whole plot, drinking.
extra: dirtbag hyung-sik, sad taehyung, please i actually really like the ship, unedited, 666 words.

taehyung and hyung-sik had been in a relationship for a little over a year now

taehyung and hyung-sik had been in a relationship for a little over a year now. at first it started off fine and dandy, they constantly got along, never fought, everything was great. that was until sik started acting..off.

he came home late every night despite him promising taehyung each day he'd arrive by six o'clock. he would barely even communicate with taehyung and everytime taehyung would bring it up it ended in a fight.

🍓 t i m e s k i p 🍓

taehyung was currently sitting down on their couch, checking the time repeatedly.

"he's late...again," he murmured to himself quietly.

taehyung brought his knees to his chest while whimpering quietly. all of his friends told him sik was probably cheating, but he didn't want to believe it. he didn't want to think it was true. yet as hyung-sik finally came in through the door after another hour- stumbling and hiccuping- his face fell.

"baby," he spoke up quietly, walking over to him with a soft expression. taehyung took one sniff off of him, gagging a bit.

"you reek."

"what're-" he got cut off by another hiccup.

"-talking about baby?"

"you've been drinking and-" he smelled hyung-sik again, only for him to take a step back with a frown.

"i smell perfume on you.." he murmured quietly.

sik stared at him with furrowed eyebrows, walking towards taehyung and placing his hands on his waist.

"i don't know what you're talking to about." he said with slurred words.

taehyung rolled his eyes, pushing sik's hands off of him. sik scoffed, stumbling towards the kitchen while trying to get the liquor that he had hidden from taehyung so he wouldn't notice.

taehyung walked to him, grabbing the liquor bottle from his hands.

"what the hell!? you come home drunk and you try to drink some more??"

"it's fine, okay? i'm-...fine." he yanked the bottle from taehyung again before opening it.

"fine. just answer my question. why is there perfume on you?"

sik wouldn't answer which made taehyung frustrated, yanking down the side of his turtleneck only to see hickeys scattered across. he felt his heart shatter at that. the thing he had tried not to believe for so long was true. it felt as though his world was breaking.

hyung-sik dropped the bottle; eyes widening when he realized what taehyung saw.

"it's nothing..I didn't mean to- this girl just came on to me and—"

"and what? you just allow her to do it?" taehyung's voice began raising, eyes pricking with tears.

"it's not my fault, n-none of this was supposed to happen."

"did you sleep with her?" taehyung crossed his arms, blinking away the tears.

sik looked away quickly, clearing his throat while hesitantly shaking his head as he chewed his lip.

"you're lying. you chew your lip whenever you're lying."

"okay fine! i fucked her. you happy? hm?? what's the big deal anyways?" he snarled.

"what's the big deal? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL!?"

taehyung stormed upstairs while grabbing hyung-sik's things, rushing downstairs as he threw them at the older male.

"the big deal is you cheated on me. the big deal is this probably wasn't the first time. the big deal is despite all the shit you've put me through i still thought you were faithful, i still cared about you," taehyung looked down while pointing to the door.

"get the fuck out. you have your things. now go."

hyung-sik scoffed, pushing past taehyung while rolling his eyes.

"fine, I never loved you anyways." and with that he stormed out of the house, leaving a broken, sobbing taehyung.