CHAPTER 29 - You're here

Nozel opened his eyes from the light he received. He stared at the ceiling knowing that you're long gone. He noticed small snoring beside him and took a peak as to who it was.

His eyes widened at your figure, surely he wasn't dreaming. His heart leaped from relief and joy that he could never express. he pounced on you with a hug that left you startled and awake.

"Nozelllll.... So... Earlyyyy" you whined, wanting to keep on sleeping. Your body was sore from last night to thr point that you don't want to get up.

"You're real" he whispered, nuzzling his head on your collar bone.

"I told you last night and you didn't believe me, Nozel" you told him with a yawn. He immediately remembered what happened last night and smiled, although, you didn't see his smile.

He was relieved that all of that was real. He took in your warmth as the thought of claiming you sunk in his head.

"How are you able to live? You were lying in my arms, lifeless" he asked with a dark emotion in his eyes from the mention of your death.

"With the help of a certain Wizard King" you told him. He didn't inquire any further and embraced you tightly. You smiled and hugged him back.

"Do the others know?" He asked and you shook you head.

"Perhaps the Wizard King might have told the other but I think that it's not likely" you replied in which he nodded to.

"The people thought that you're their second saviour after Vangeance casted his spell with the elf and Asta" he told you as you tried to look at him in the eyes.

"Saviour, huh? Quite the opposite, really. If my demon wasn't there to begin with then none of that dark demon invasion would have happened" you explained as he nodded.

"But the masses think what they want to think" he told as it's your turn to nod. He's right in a sense.

"Right, you should probably tend to your duties as a captain" you told him and he parted from your presence.

"I know that" he said with a sigh. He didn't want to be parted from you again but it's his duty as captain to go to tend to his squad.

"Good bye, Nozel" You smiled at him as he left.

You sighed in relief and now, you're going to break the true vow. In your dream you often saw yourself die, knowing that it was your past selves failing to live for the man you loved.

You knew very well that you'll have to leave again, your mission is now complete. You've broken the true curse.

The curse of dying over and over again in a different timeline. You smiled at your accomplishments as you can now live freely on your next lives.

But for now you have to leave.

Why? You ask?

It's because when you died, Julius was able to revive you but there's a flaw. He revived the future you, the one who desperately wanted to warn your past self about your true curse.

If you mess with this timeline, you might ruin your future timelines. You took a cloak and hastily left Clover Kingdom. You went to the forest where child Nozel first proposed to you.

You reminisced the memories before looking back with a bright smile. Ofcourse you wrote to Nozel before you left so he has an explanation.

"Break the Vow, huh? More like breaking the curse..." You said as you jumped into the deep waters. You're finally returning home and in this home is a future where you and Nozel were husband and wife.

•••

Nozel had come to a certain childhood friend and rival, Fuegoleon Vermillion. The Fiery captain was surprised as to why Nozel has consulted to him.

"Fuegoleon, help me find a ring" Nozel told the captain as he agreed. Word has spread to the Magic Knights that you were indeed alive.

Nozel then carried on his duties and awaited for the day to cease. With a ring in his spare pocket, he put down the finished paper works and left to find you.

He opened the doors expecting your warm welcome but the room was nothing but cold. Your presence was nowhere to be found.

He furrowed his eyebrows with worry and noticed a note with your seal on it. His breath hitched and hesitantly walked over to the table where the item was at.

He carefully opened it and took a deep breath on what's to come. The Silver haired Captain was hoping that it was just one of your silly little jokes that would always make him anxious but this is real as it can be.

"To my beloved Lame Braid,

I truly love you, I do but some things aren't meant to happen at the wrong time. Please, I know this is selfish but I'm hoping for you to wait for me. In our next life, I promise you that we'll finally have our finally ever after.

Don't try to find me, I'm long gone but I hope you'll try to find yourself. You've suppressed your feelings for far too long. Focus on your family, m'kay?

For now you'll be lonely but in the future you'll know.

Love, (Y/n) (L/n)"

The three younger Silva's opened the door, hoping for the happy scenario to envelope them. The grew surprised to see their eldest brother shedding tears with a letter on hand.

"N-nozel nii—?" Noelle started.

"Leave me alone for now" he demanded as they obliged to his wishes.

"(Y/n)... I don't understand" he whispered, accidentally crumpling the paper on his hand. He sat down on your bed and opened the ring he bothered to buy.

It was your favourite gemstone, he remembered it from all these years just so he could find you the perfect ring. His fingers took the ring and lifted it up to the moonlight's glow.

"Will you marry me, (Y/n)?" He asked the thin air with a small smile. He chuckled bitterly and placed the ring back on it's box and left it on your bed.

"It's funny how you broke the vow without me even saying it" he said and opened the door to leave your room.

"But I'll trust in you. I'll wait for you, even if it's this whole lifetime"

"In another life, I know you'll say yes"

"And in this other life..."

"I'll make sure you'll never break a single vow"

•••

Heya guys! Sorry this took so long to finish! School work has been bugging me for a while now. I tried to make this ending sad yet happy , I hope you liked it.

Im going to make my Fourth Book now so stay in tune!