CHAPTER 26 - An Elf

Hello! I'm just here to remind you that (E/n) is (Elf Name)!

~|———"«†»"———|~

"You can't access your magic?" Kivn, the elf who posseses Compass Magic, asked. (E/n) nodded and inspected your Royal Knight's robe.

"She seemed to be an elite Knight, no wonder she quickly decided to seal your magic off" Kivn said while infiltrating the Castle.

"Indeed. The elves we saw that were restrained were my magic, she got a lot of us. Although I'm confused as to why the spell didn't break if my magic were sealed" (E/n) placed a hand on your chin.

"She must've sealed it within my body that I can't seem to access ... This odd tattoo perhaps? That makes sense" your elf counterpart thought and was correct.

"Either way, we must prioritize to destroy these royals" Kivn interjected your elf's thoughts.

"That's right. I do hope that we're making the right decision" your elf thought with pity for the slaughtering.

"I sense Royals" (E/n) informed the female elf beside you. She nodded and told you to stand by.

"You can't access your magic yet, I can't risk you getting hurt" Kivn said and entered a familiar room. Your elf doesn't know this place but it was sure familiar to her.

Your elf stood on watch and felt a trembling mana. You looked back to the room and entered just to see two Royals struggling. Your elf sighed in relief but you saw the expression of the siblings.

"Lady (Y/n)... Why are you on their side!?" A distress male asked. You squinted your eyes at them.

"They must be talking about the human who owns your body, (E/n)" Kivn pointed out as you agreed.

"Apologies but Lady (Y/n) is sleeping soundly within me" (E/n) pointed your hand at them but nothing came out.

"This is hell!" Your elf said in an infuriated voice.

"Calm down, just because that (Y/n) human sealed off your magic doesn't mean you can't reverse it" Kivn said as you felt another presence incoming.

"You can die now" Kivn tried to finish of the young lad shouting, "Damn it!" . The attacks where deflected by some sort of solidified Mercury.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragons Roar!" A young lady casted out but it was futile against Kivn's Compass Magic. As we defended, the royals were now on defense.

Nozel noticed your feint presence and looked at the enemy. His eyes widened at the sight of you, you were an enemy. He can't possibly fight you nor harm your body.

"(Y/n)..." He whispered which the rest of the Silva's heard. They can detect worry and concern in his voice.

"Nozel-nii, that elf stated that Lady (Y/n) sealed of her own magic. The elf inhibiting Lady (Y/n)'s body is powerless" Nebra informed their eldest brother. They suddenly got engulf in Kivn's magic.

"I can do this. I can still fight!" Noelle shouted. Kivn casted a spell towards them which was deflected by Nozel once again.

"After all I went through to let you die peacefully" Kivn spoke as you sense the enemy thinking. In a split moment, all of you were enveloped by water.

(E/n) held your breath and tried to keep close to the Compass Magic User. You felt mercury magic restrained you and it was the same case with the other elf.

Your elf looked at Kivn and noticed that she darted a spell over the eldest Silva. As if it's on slow motion, those compass like objects pierced Nozel.

Your elf felt a throbbing pain, it's as if you were angered over the scene. (E/n) suddenly felt an odd amount of magic and it was suffocating your elf.

'How dare you...' your elf heard a voice. Kivn casted another compass like world but stronger. You were all enveloped in it but your elf couldn't do anything but hold you back.

'You'll regret this...' You said in your elf's thoughts. Your passionate anger took over and the elf was now sealed within you. You clenched your hands to feel if your sense had come back.

You saw Noelle dancing freely on the space and smiled. You realized that the elf you now recognised as Kivn, threw a spell before Solid and Nebra.

"As if I'll let that reach them" you said , activating your demon with one word, "Asmodeus." . You moved freely and instant sharpened your senses to deflect the attack.

"Lady (Y/n)!" Nebra shouted in delight.

"Apologies, I'm late" you smiled reassuringly. You saw their now slightly calmed down faces and went to see the silver haired Captain.

"Nozel..." You directed your mana toward him to get rid of the compass like figure that pierced him. You successfully took it out but he was still out of shape.

"I have overflowing mana within me that I've eaten with my taste sensory magic. I can transfer it to you to heal faster although... Please excuse me" you said as the worried siblings looked at you and their eldest brother.

You surfaced your mana and gulped , it's now or never. "Nozel, stick out your tongue" you requested and the Silva's looked at you with bewilderment.

"I know it sounds bad but just do it" you said in a shy tone. Nozel hesitantly did as told and you didn't waste a second to collide your mouth with his.

The two Silva's who were watching was beet red from the scene infront of them. You blushed from embarrassment but since you ate mana with your taste sensory, you also have to give mana by taste sensory.

You transferred mana and also healed him in the process. Your tongue was touching his and you could almost interpret this as a heated make out session.

Once you were satisfied by the amount of mana you've given, your parted yourself, wiping away the string of saliva that still connected the both of you.

"We do not speak of this" you demanded and looked away.

"Agreed" Nozel said, turning away from his younger siblings.

Noelle managed to break the compass like space but other elves submerged. You see Zora with his trap magic deflect the fire magic coming towards the weakened siblings.

You feel an ominous mana lurking around. You trust Noelle and the others and left. "Asmodeus, I feel a presence similar to yours" you told the demon.

'They're after you to get to me' he told you in a serious tone.

"Explain further" you demanded.

'I'm a high rank demon who was missing for decades. It just so happens that I got reincarnated within you with a curse' he explained as you nodded.

"Any more information I need to know?" You asked and he responded.

'The moment they sensed me in this world, they're going to take me back and fight for the rank. Meaning they'll kill you, my dearest' he replied.

'If you do manage to separate me from you then... I'll have no guarantee over your life' he added.

"You're a kind demon watching over me afterall" you told him and he laughed.

'Ofcourse, in a way I've grown attach to my holder even if you ignored me for the past years' he said and felt him smirk.

'First, we need to get rid of a certain demon so that you can fulfill your duty given by the Wizard King' he recommended.

"Lead the way" you told him as he partially controlled your body.